Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
I’ll update this post w the details too

• Appetizers are not included
  • Available to use for signature and dinner shows
  • DVC available

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...s-officially-introduced-at-walt-disney-world/2020 DISNEY DINING PLAN PRICES
Prices include tax. Adults are 10 years and older, and children are 3-9 years old in Disney prices.
PER ADULT, PER NIGHT​
PER CHILD, PER NIGHT​
Quick Service Dining Plan
  • 2 Quick Service meals
  • 2 Snacks
  • 1 Resort refillable mug
$55​
$26​
Dining Plan Plus
  • 2 Meals (Quick or Table Service)
  • 2 Snacks or Non-Alcoholic Beverages
$94.60​
$35.00​
Regular Dining Plan
  • 1 Table Service meal
  • 1 Quick Service meal
  • 2 Snacks
$78.01​
$30.51​
Deluxe Dining Plan
  • 3 meals (any combination of Table Service and Quick Service)
  • 2 Snacks
$119​
$47.50
On Disneys site:

Last edited:
Waiting to see what the deal is if you have a booked plan for the future. (I have FD booked DDP June)
I can't decide whether I would want to change my regular plan to this.

I’m debating about upgrading. We are on the DDP (free) but I’m 3 credits over - we would pay for these OOP, but trying to see if it makes sense to upgrade to the DxDP. I feel like it’s way too much food though, especially that we have some dessert parties and EMM booked.

Depending on the price, I’m going to see if I can upgrade to this one instead.

If its $95, id rather pay $25 more to get an additional table service credit and appetizers for all the meals under the deluxe dining plan.
Does it suggest that appetisers are excluded? Of course, the new plan doesn’t exist in the U.K. site.🤦‍♀️

I had a reservation in my cart so it let me add to it. Added $96.59/adult so I guess that's with tax.
I tried to make a reservation just to be able to see the price and the site says it’s under maintenance. Also, I tried to change my real reservation to upgrade to the plus plan and it still said the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!