DDP for the land / sea package

Grumpy_Disney_Dad

<font color=teal>I didnt get my gold mickey ears <
I cant seem to find an answer on the disney site anywhere. Can you book the DDP for the land portion of a Land sea package :confused3

TIA

I couldn't find it on the Disney site either, but according to mousesavers, you're not able to add it on. You could book the cruise and land separately so that you can get a land package with the DDP, but at least for the dates I was looking at, it's more expensive to separate them.

You'll need to book land/sea separately if you want the dining plan. I did that in May and it worked great. By booking land separately, you also get to choose the resort you want regardless of what stateroom category you choose. I ended up doing 4 land/4 sea at a value resort with the dining plan and staying in a category 9 stateroom for about the same as a 3 land/4 sea package with the same sail date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter