DDP, confused, please help me

Cinderella2006

Fairy Tale Wedding 1st November 2006
I am very confused by the DDP. I have never used this before, i have had a look at FAQ and i still cant get my head around it. We are going as a large group of 18. When i made the reservation i made it for 11 of us 6 adults 5 children ( the rest are staying off site in a villa). I have been told by my TA that if i purchase the plan that i have to do so for the whole group :furious: If i had know this at booking i would of made sure that we booked seperate. Is there any way around this or the only way i can get it is by persuading the rest of the family to get the plan?
We will be going to universal a few days but i was thinking that i would use the extra credits by going to CRT and Citricos.
I thought by purchasing the plan we could do more character meals with the kids and it would be very cost effective especially as the tip/tax is included.
I have already booked CRT and paid by credit card but if i was to buy the plan could i get it refunded?
I am sure there are lots of questions circulating about this but be gentle with me; i am new here! :teeth:

You do need to purchase the plan for every person on your reservation. You also need to purchase at least a one day base ticket for each person. It sounds like you are all on the same reservation. Would it be possible for you to cancel and rebook each party separately?

As for CRT, I can't answer that. I would think you should be able to, but have no experience in this.

Cant cancel the reservation as it is for our wedding and we have paid a hefty deposit, i guess i will have to try and persuade them! Thanks for your help :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter