• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DDP at Food & Wine

ColbyCarrington

Earning My Ears
Hi all, long time listener first time caller. . .

I haven’t been since before the days of magic bands and I have a week long trip planned with my partner in early November. My question is on DDP I know that you are able to turn three snacks into a counter service at a food booth which we’re thinking of doing for a menu we want to sample but are we able to add wine or a cocktail with that as the beverage that would normally come with a QS meal or are we just out that beverage if we use the QS credit at a food booth?

Thanks in advance for any answers you folks might be able to provide.

I know that you are able to turn three snacks into a counter service at a food booth
I don’t think that this is correct. I understand that you can exchange a QS (or TS) credit for 3 snacks as long as you purchase the 3 snacks at the same cash desk but I don’t think you can ‘upgrade’ 3 snacks to a QS credit.

Hi all, long time listener first time caller. . .

I haven’t been since before the days of magic bands and I have a week long trip planned with my partner in early November. My question is on DDP I know that you are able to turn three snacks into a counter service at a food booth which we’re thinking of doing for a menu we want to sample but are we able to add wine or a cocktail with that as the beverage that would normally come with a QS meal or are we just out that beverage if we use the QS credit at a food booth?

Thanks in advance for any answers you folks might be able to provide.

What you are doing is using a QS credit to pay for 3 snacks, so all 3 items must be snack credit eligible. Alcoholic drinks are NOT snack credit eligible, so you would have to pay OOP for any alcoholic drinks. All 3 snack items have to come from the same booth in one transaction.

And just to further add on...

You cannot use a qs credit as a qs credit at the f&w booths. So yo7 can’t make it a meal to use the beverage portion of a qs credit

You can pay cash, use a snack credit on a snack item, or use a qs credit for the purchase of 3 snacks at a single booth. Non alcoholic beverages may be considered a snack, but you will still be allowed only 3 items if using a qs credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter