DDE vs. DDP thoughts please...

You guys are all wonderful! You have made me completely justify my DDE purchase! My sister and I have one meal booked - the Luau. Not my choice, but she wants to do it, so I agreed. Besides, have never done it, so why not? the kids may like it. Can't get the discount on that because we are doing the 5:15pm show - but again - oh well!

Now - you have all convinced me to do the dining plan too. :) I am such a planning geek. But, after running the numbers, we can go to places we have not been (Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Yachtsman) and get a great meal without skimping. Plus, with the DDE - I can get 20% off our beverages. I have reservations for all of these places and those meals alone will almost cover the cost of the plan... so why not?

And... my husband's fear is coming true... now that I have an annual pass and DDE, i will want to go yet again in 2007. Maybe we can go in May for a long weekend! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter