DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hey all

Hump Day Memes Stickers for Sale | Redbubble

Hey, Fellas! I know I've been MIA lately, but I've been working on some headshots for a young lady I know who's moving to London to audition for shows in the West End. She's taking advantage of her boyfriend's student visa and moving there as a dependent to audition for shows. Smart move, and kind of jealous. I'm happy she chose me to be her photographer, but this puts stress on me to do it right. I mean, these pictures aren't for a local community theater company but for professional companies. Just hope I did it right. I did tell her to let me know what the professional people think of the headshot, good or bad, so I can make changes for the next person.

I think I mentioned that I auditioned for another show, Hello Dolly, at the same place where I did Sound of Music. Well, I have callbacks this afternoon (Sunday, Jan. 29th), so we'll see how that goes. Apparently the role I'm going for, Horace Vandergelder, requires me to dance. We'll see how that goes.

Well, gotta run and get ready for my church gig. Have a good day, Fellas.

I think I mentioned that I auditioned for another show, Hello Dolly, at the same place where I did Sound of Music. Well, I have callbacks this afternoon (Sunday, Jan. 29th), so we'll see how that goes. Apparently the role I'm going for, Horace Vandergelder, requires me to dance. We'll see how that goes.
I just want to say good luck. We're all counting in you.

But do you have to dance well?

Howdy boys, glad to see yall are still here. We are frozen inside our house so I figured I would jump back in and see how the dads are doing.
Have been crazy at work since I was last here, but finally got my promotion so I can get paid for the work I was already doing.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Maroonag1! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #730

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter