DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Good morning sir! Happy Thanksgiving (uhhhh, I mean Thursday). I just fired up the smoker for the turkey and while it warms up, warming myself up a fresh cup of coffee. Hope you and all the fellas have a wonderful day.
Well that sounds like an awfully good start to the day.....
Our Turkey is brining, potatoes are peeled, Ham is done. Here's our menu for Fakesgiving.....

Vintage Thanksgiving GIF

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Good morning sir! Happy Thanksgiving (uhhhh, I mean Thursday). I just fired up the smoker for the turkey and while it warms up, warming myself up a fresh cup of coffee. Hope you and all the fellas have a wonderful day.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB IbeAbitGOOFY! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #736!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

Fantastic mate, sounds like a great new chapter. I look forward to upping the quotient of "Disdads on Zulu time or +" by roughly 25%, and, by tradition, you will be the first one to reach Friday 5 O'clock, so hereby and henceforth pass on all calling it duties.
When I had interview...6 hours ahead of Eastern. 7am here, 1 pm there. I'm okay with that.

Not sureI want the responsibility of calling it duties...that means I have to try to be funny. Ruh roh!

Morning, Gents! Happy Thanksgiving to those of us in the colonies and those who celebrate this day overseas.

Yeah, that does help. Generally a pint of water before bed and maybe a placeholder ibuprofen does the trick, but I think it was just a month of over indulging catching up with me.

Ah, over indulging. That'll do it. I'm sure I'll be doing a little of that today at the dinner table.

As you gave medical advice to a European, take your bill up with my government. They handle the dough side of things.

Ah! Billing the government. Well....you know, I'll, uhhh....give you this one for free. :teeth:

Well… triage I guess. I’m not writhing in pain or clutching my chest, so…

Been up for 27 hours and here for 12.5 hours.
Got CT and X-rays done though. Results… eventually?

Healthcare's amazing, isn't it?

So urgent enough for them to tell you to go to urgent care but not urgent enough to get you high up in the triage list. That sucks.

Hope you get seen soon.

Sounds about right.

Yeah… probably should have just stayed home. Pretty sure it’s a stone and it’ll come out eventually.

Let's hope it's not a stone, but if it is, let's hope it's small.

Morning fellas, happy Turkey/Football/Pepto Bismol day!

And stretchy pants day....don't forget stretchy pants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter