DDC XXXIII: Bad Idea Factory!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday guys!!

Good Morning David.:wave2:

Happy Friday Duck. Same to everyone else. Even my Nemie who got tickets to the Sox game while I am up there next week.

That's mighty nice of ya CJ.:lmao::lmao: Off to go camping in Brunswick, Maine this weekend. Travel safe.

Morning all. It is below 60 degrees this morning. The dds have an eye dr. appointment today. Other than that, I'll just be relaxing.

E......L.......V......T......P......C....
e.......r......f.......h.......k.......w....
r.....y.......s.......w......h.....n......m...

Read the lowest line possible. That will be $100 each. :lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Morning guys. :thumbsup2

Good morning sir.:wave2:

Being as this is a factory, here’s your Bad Idea of the Day

stupid%20people%2011.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Well, that's better than your lesson from yesterday. :thumbsup2

My four day work weeks have been nice this summer. Two day work weeks söund fun. What is your schedule like the rest of the year?
Jan Feb Mar is very slow a few weekend jobs here and there. April picks up.. May & June is nuts I work about 6 weeks straight with no days off. July & August is mostly weekends (Friday-Sunday) with a random weekday job here & there. For example, I DJ tonight, 2 tomorrow and Sunday- so 4 jobs this weekend. Next weekend I work Thursday night, Friday night, & Saturday. So I don't have a set schedule- I work when there are jobs. Sept & October are busy wedding months- mostly weekends. November is usually slower then it picks up in December on weekends for mostly company parties.

Sorry for the life story, I didn't expect it to be so long. :rotfl2:

Thanks. It's going pretty well. Still have a lot of things in boxes and storage, but we have beds and the internet, so it's not all bad! Kids love it, it's a nice house on a cul-de-sac with plenty of room for them to run around.
Looks like you are only missing 2 things- food and alcohol. :lmao:

Doh! A simple answer that I just didn’t take time to think through.
It's ok… don't worry about it. :thumbsup2

Thanks again for compiling the stats! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

E......L.......V......T......P......C....
e.......r......f.......h.......k.......w....
r.....y.......s.......w......h.....n......m...

Read the lowest line possible. That will be $100 each. :lmao::rotfl2::lmao:
:

That's all I thought it was too. They also blow a puff of air in the eye, dilate one, and then this machine with all the letters. DW and oldest dd both have contacts. Since I have insurance, I go once a year and DW wants youngest dd to go as well.

Jan Feb Mar is very slow a few weekend jobs here and there. April picks up.. May & June is nuts I work about 6 weeks straight with no days off. July & August is mostly weekends (Friday-Sunday) with a random weekday job here & there. For example, I DJ tonight, 2 tomorrow and Sunday- so 4 jobs this weekend. Next weekend I work Thursday night, Friday night, & Saturday. So I don't have a set schedule- I work when there are jobs. Sept & October are busy wedding months- mostly weekends. November is usually slower then it picks up in December on weekends for mostly company parties.

Sorry for the life story, I didn't expect it to be so long. :rotfl2:

But, it is a good life story. Since I work at a State University, the harder I work means the more work I receive. If I do a really bad job, then a get promoted to less work with a big salary increase. :lmao:

If I finish my work in a few hours and then disappear for the rest of the day, I still get paid the same. So, I admire and envy those who run their own business.

Minor hockey players? You mean they invited the Maple Leafs? They don't even carry their own bags. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Congrats on getting 3rd.

They actually had a few Maple Leaf items in the auctions but they weren't very popular. :rotfl2:

The other night in Buffalo, Patrick Kane showed up to play in a men's league hockey game with his buddies. He had 5 goals and 5 assists and his team won 13-5. I bet the Blackhawks didn't think it was a good idea.

Had my knee surgery this a.m. It went pretty well. I'm a little gimpy now but feeling okay. :crutches:

So, here is the story of what happen with the thread closing and me.
Randall, glad you're still in good standing. I was genuinely concerned by your post about being in trouble.

This will be our 5th or 6th time. First was when she was about two. I enjoy the show, all you care to drink beer/wine and love the fried chicken. Did I mention it is all the beer you can drink?
My brother is very picky about fried chicken (nothing else, but for some reason, chicken) and focused completely on the beer. I'm looking very forward to it.

The other night in Buffalo, Patrick Kane showed up to play in a men's league hockey game with his buddies. He had 5 goals and 5 assists and his team won 13-5. I bet the Blackhawks didn't think it was a good idea.

Probably not, but I bet he had a lot of fun.:thumbsup2

The Magic Bands have arrived:

magicbands2014.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice! We are still waiting for ours, currently 26 days out. DD is at the mailbox daily. Usually we grab the mail once a week.:goodvibes

Had my knee surgery this a.m. It went pretty well. I'm a little gimpy now but feeling okay. :crutches:

Hey Brett! Glad it went well, prayers for a quick recovery.

But, it is a good life story. Since I work at a State University, the harder I work means the more work I receive. If I do a really bad job, then a get promoted to less work with a big salary increase. :lmao:
Glad you figured out the system….

If I finish my work in a few hours and then disappear for the rest of the day, I still get paid the same. So, I admire and envy those who run their own business.
Keep up the bad work! :thumbsup2

The Magic Bands have arrived:

magicbands2014.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
BooYAH!!!!!

I mean BAM!

Did not hear from the Mods...yet. :)

Good to have friends, Thank You Again Brian, Steve and Shawn!
WHEW! Hate to have to delete ANOTHER full thread.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Glad you're feeling alright.. Keep requesting italian ice. :coffee:

I hope to get a few meet ups ths trip. I hope the Vero thing works out as well, but if it doesn't, then there will be the next time. What time do you think you will get by that way?

Not sure yet. I will either have a pre-stay stop at Vero or the Holiday Inn at Lake Buena Vista. let you know as soon as I decide.

That's mighty nice of ya CJ.:lmao::lmao: Off to go camping in Brunswick, Maine this weekend. Travel safe.

Same to you. I'll send you a PM later.

The Magic Bands have arrived:...

Very cool. Wear them in good health.

Hang in their Bubba. If pain prescriptions were ordered, make full use of them.

My brother is very picky about fried chicken (nothing else, but for some reason, chicken) and focused completely on the beer. I'm looking very forward to it.

There are worse things to focus on.

Glad to hear it well. Prayers for a quick recovery. What time frame are you looking at?

Fried chicken needs to be right. Agreed.

So you are not doing any squats today? :lmao:

Just squats on that ball that Rob posted earlier. :lmao:

I'd milk it through the weekend :thumbsup2

Spoken wisely by a man with 6 children. :lmao:

Glad you figured out the system….

....Keep up the bad work! :thumbsup2
:

Thanks. Sadly, my 20% effort is better than most. :crazy2:

Not sure yet. I will either have a pre-stay stop at Vero or the Holiday Inn at Lake Buena Vista. let you know as soon as I decide.

I think our plan now is to check out around lunch. We should get to Vero Beach around 2:30. If that doesn't work, then we'll try it the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter