DDC XXXII: A Dole Whip in Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star_01afe3_1947563.gif

You'll love those seats....unless you have a problem being on TV.

Saw your FB pics from the seats Darcy, not a bad view. I have two friends that love the Sox and never stepped foot inside Fenway. If I was a vindictive SOB, I would taunt them. Not me though.

My cousin got back into Austin, TX Sunday at midnight and said it was still almost 90°. No thanks.

...but ask me again in January. We might be able to work something out.

Barry, we have this thing in the south called air-conditioning and we know how to use it. Spent five summers in NYC and talk about ugly heat and humidity. Oh, and the price goes up if you decide in the winter.

On behalf of the baseball watching public, can I vote that CJ not sit in those seats. I really don't need to see his mug on TV.

Why I ought-a....

Morning. Are we still racing?

Looks like it

Good morning.

This is a race?

For me racing speed is slightly faster than a tortoise.

I think the tortoise has already lapped this thread closure. :rotfl2:

Agreed. I can handle this pace.

Race how you like. I'd like pictures of hot babes, just not too scantily clad to avoid the infamous thread.

If we're going that direction, we'd better pick up the pace and get it closed before people start getting off work and cracking a cold one while they post.

200.gif

When does a thread officially end? Are there rules? Who decides? Can we set a record for most pages on the DISboards?

200.gif

When does a thread officially end? Are there rules? Who decides? Can we set a record for most pages on the DISboards?

200.gif

The mods close us. On page 1, the stats may include the total number of posts, or maybe just the top 30. I think we've had a few go over 300.

Tortoise-paced-race-to-the-end-almost-last-page ownage.

Are these the mods?

introall4.jpg

;)

This gif actually made me chuckle aloud, in turn, causing my DW to just look over at me, shake her head and go back to watching TV without saying a word.

The mods close us. On page 1, the stats may include the total number of posts, or maybe just the top 30. I think we've had a few go over 300.

200.gif

So then there's not a hard stop regarding the pages?
What is the upside\down side to leaving it open?

Just sitting here waiting for 1am to roll around so I can book my FPs. I'm shocked this thing is still going. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter