DDC XXIX: We’re Over 750 Dads, With A Disney Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why it's worth waiting for the second MSEP if available, notice the lack of crowds

Likely the thread will close down now since I am stepping away for a few minutes to take care of something, thus denying me the last word. :rotfl2:

This is why it's worth waiting for the second MSEP if available, notice the lack of crowds

We did that a couple of years ago when there for a baseball tourney. The boys all got a kick out of the ugly sisters trying to talk them into marrying them.:lmao::lmao:

Fireworks at sea.

IMG_9803_zps7ab42912.jpg

Me too. Account is pretty much full of Disney pics. Had to start using Flickr for the pictures from the last trip.

Still waiting for the PP CD and will upload and post when they get here. In the meantime:

I'll have to just laugh at yours.

Time for lunch, will you guys get this closed before I get back?

hmmmmmm, I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter