DDC XXIX: We’re Over 750 Dads, With A Disney Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View from cabana on Castaway Cay

On the way into Castaway Cay, taken from our verandah.

IMG_9590_zps688b3d13.jpg

Never been to Castaway Cay. I guess we should think about a cruise. Nice pics.

Just posted a similar pic on the new thread. Looks like we were in the same place.

That was the Friday, around 4ish. It was after the parade and we were going to take the Railroad around but it was shut down for lightning, so we sat up in the Train Station and waited it out

The girls really want to go on a cruise, we could see one of the ships in Canaveral when we stayed in Cocoa Beach, always got them excited

If you get back there, there are some restaurants at the port where you can watch the ships leave. We went to a place called Fishlips, same place that hosts the Port Canveral webcam.

Here is a couple of the Fantasy leaving.

IMG_9281_zps2969299a.jpg

IMG_9292_zps7f5bbc40.jpg

If you get back there, there are some restaurants at the port where you can watch the ships leave. We went to a place called Fishlips, same place that hosts the Port Canveral webcam.

That'll be a bit now, we'll fly down the nextfew trips again. I will keep that in mind though.. that would be fun

These threads are so much better when I'm at home and can see all of the pictures rather than a bunch of blank posts due to the firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter