DDC XXII - End of Summer Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
moose615 said:
I didn't say "happy to see you", I said meet you and your family haha, either way I'm def glad we are going when we are , even though that would mean, I'd be down there right now.

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone is doin well, I'll let y'all know if I get a message today yelling at me for telling the woman I'm dating to drink Beverly while she's at Epcot today

Ooh boy, you better make that up to her. I bet she sends you a pic of her kissing a Disney prince.

‘Morning all…

Haven’t been able to consistently check in for nearly a week. Every time I’d try just to read a couple of pages, everything around me would just start to descend into a morass of Beverly. Stuff “seems” to be calming down this morning though, so let’s just see if I can actually keep up with y’all for a little while.

Thanks.

Nothing going on tonight; DW has meet the teacher tonight so there is a bunch of us going out for dinner on Saturday.

I do believe I missed a birthday…
A happy belated to you sir.

And I hope that the teacher meetings went/goes well.

Haha I'm evil I just told the woman I'm dating that's currently in "the world" how awesome Beverly is at Epcot , which she will be there tomm ;) well just thought about it but we might not be Dating after tomm lol

:eek: You’ll have to let us know how that turned out :lmao:

Do you plan to do it before or after you finish your last one? :confused3 :rotfl::rotfl2:

Didn't you get the memo :confused3

I cancelled all updates on the last one because remembering all of the complaining (I still hear it) made me angry, and Disney should never make you angry. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Nope… Disney should never make you angry.
So Andy, I guess that means you’re free to go and finish that up for David.
Have at it…

:rotfl: just watch nobody steels it!!! a town i sell in put copper down spouts on there towns library. they lasted a week. someone took all the down spouts.

:sad2: Typical…

Morning Folks...

I just woke up, but I am ready to go back to sleep!

A DisDad Approved course of action.

It's going to be a tough one today, like some I've heard. Looks like a couple of hours in the office, round of golf with clients and our sales manager and then dinner and drinks. Sympathies accepted.:wave2:

disdadIL said:
Morning Dads.

Hello norm.

Hello nemie

8 days to Disneyland. 10 days to pirates league

We expect a full trip report, still in limbo on if I'm gonna book a Christmas time trip to DL, waiting on how DD does with WDW

2500 for baseball, holy cow that's a pile of money. What do you get for that?

You get to commit every weekend from April through July to baseball and drive all over the northeast. Weekend games are 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. They have already started the twice a week workouts for the offseason. We get to use batting cages and the full field when available. Uniforms, cleats, bags and helmets. I think that is about it. The thing is that as much as I like to complain, DS does great in school and really does earn the right to play. He loves baseball and it is very competitive in our area to make the HS team so that has been our goal.

I know at some point I'll look back and miss all of this.:scratchin

Thanks for the update. Where were you 5 years ago before I had any kids???? :confused3 You cold have saved me a ton! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yeah, well no one warned me either!:rotfl2::lmao: Have a great trip next week. Still looking at 2014, but hoping to get there sooner.:teeth:

Evening gents.

Happy birthday Darcy

I do believe I missed a birthday…
A happy belated to you sir.

And I hope that the teacher meetings went/goes well.

Thanks you Gents.

She only had one glass of wine when she got home so they must have went well. :lmao: Still too early in the year for anything big to come up.

Morning all. I make my debut as an assistant coach with DS's middle school JV team this afternoon. I'm so excited I can barely work. ;)

my dd, briana danced for 15 years. 10 of those years on competition teams, tap,jazz,lyrical and ballet. needless to say its cheaper sending her to college. less hotels,food and travel expenses, it cost us 12k to 14k per year. glad those days are over! :thumbsup2: now she teaches tap and ballet so i guess it was worth it.

Wow!:crazy2: That's a lot for dance. DD dances and it is about $1K per year. Somehow I missed that one in my earlier post. It's great that she is able to use the experience to teach. Kind of makes it all worth it in the end. :thumbsup2 Still have a few years before college. Trying not to think about it. :scared:

KY Legend Ham.
1/2 ham
Juice from 16 oz. can sliced pineapple (save rings)
1/2 cup brown sugar
Bring juice to boil and stir in brown sugar until creamy mixture.

In seperate bowl, mix 1/4 cup hot water and a tablespoon of cornstarch.

Combine two to thicken glaze while boiling.

Cook ham at 350 for 60 minutes with foil and 1/2 cup water. Pour glaze over ham 30 minutes and cook another 30 minutes.

Line pineapples around base of ham on serving plate.

Pineapple does make everything better.

Yes, in 17 days. I'm feeling better already.

That sounds like the cure to all ills to me.

Haha I'm evil I just told the woman I'm dating that's currently in "the world" how awesome Beverly is at Epcot , which she will be there tomm ;) well just thought about it but we might not be Dating after tomm lol

Yeah, I'd say that relationship is in trouble. :rotfl2:

Yep, why do you think I told her to drink some Beverly haha, no all her family lives away so they planned a trip to Disney together, I had the option of booking ours for the same week but a Halloween party only feels right in oct, personally, and I didn't want to meet her family for the first time at WDW, and have to be on my best behavior haha
Understand the situation that's keeping you away from the world, but I like being there to experience family members first drink of beverly. The shudder which inevitably follows most first drinks makes me laugh.

I've been seeing that Whispering Canyon Cafe may have changed their menu to skillet only:confused3, If this is the case even though we really like it there, it is not going to work for us:rolleyes1, so what I was thinking of doing was making that our Sea World day and make a later ADR for Portobello's:confused3
We ate there last week and they still had other items on the menu besides the skillet.

Morning guys
disdadIL said:
Morning Dads.

Hello norm.

Hello nemie

8 days to Disneyland. 10 days to pirates league

Morning nemie. I would like a full review of Cars Land.

I'm not one to write about DW in a negative way but I have to get this out there... maybe it will make me feel better. I'm hoping that putting it in a spot where it will be buried where it will never be seen by said wife will help me in the long run. :rotfl:

My DW cannot keep things in one spot. She constantly moves things around. From what is in the cabinets, to drawers, to the tooth paste & tooth brushes, to her coffee pot, to my dresser drawers, to where she puts the sponge, moving nicknacks, changing out pictures on the walls, moving what is in the vanity, etc. It might seem like nothing to you but it annoys me.

She can't leave well enough alone. I painted the whole interior of our house by myself. She always says she will help then she is nowhere to be found. Now she wants the kitchen, living room, and hallway repainted. It looks totally fine. I can't take it and I want to scream. I told her to go buy the paint then I'll start. Hopefully that buys me some time.

Sorry for the mini rant but I had to tell someone. It kinda seems petty now that I've typed it out. :confused3

You get to commit every weekend from April through July to baseball and drive all over the northeast. Weekend games are 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. They have already started the twice a week workouts for the offseason. We get to use batting cages and the full field when available. Uniforms, cleats, bags and helmets. I think that is about it. The thing is that as much as I like to complain, DS does great in school and really does earn the right to play. He loves baseball and it is very competitive in our area to make the HS team so that has been our goal.

I know at some point I'll look back and miss all of this.:scratchin

Does that cover your son's cost of travel, things like hotel and food?

Captain_Oblivious said:
Pineapple does make everything better.

That sounds like the cure to all ills to me.

Yeah, I'd say that relationship is in trouble. :rotfl2:

IamTrike said:
Understand the situation that's keeping you away from the world, but I like being there to experience family members first drink of beverly. The shudder which inevitably follows most first drinks makes me laugh.

We ate there last week and they still had other items on the menu besides the skillet.

Still no hate messages yet so either she hasn't had it yet or she kicked me to the curb and isn't going to tell me haha

I'm not one to write about DW in a negative way but I have to get this out there... maybe it will make me feel better. I'm hoping that putting it in a spot where it will be buried where it will never be seen by said wife will help me in the long run. :rotfl:

My DW cannot keep things in one spot. She constantly moves things around. From what is in the cabinets, to drawers, to the tooth paste & tooth brushes, to her coffee pot, to my dresser drawers, to where she puts the sponge, moving nicknacks, changing out pictures on the walls, moving what is in the vanity, etc. It might seem like nothing to you but it annoys me.

She can't leave well enough alone. I painted the whole interior of our house by myself. She always says she will help then she is nowhere to be found. Now she wants the kitchen, living room, and hallway repainted. It looks totally fine. I can't take it and I want to scream. I told her to go buy the paint then I'll start. Hopefully that buys me some time.

Sorry for the mini rant but I had to tell someone. It kinda seems petty now that I've typed it out. :confused3

:eek::eek::eek::eek: You just described my DW. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter