DDC XXI - Passing Time Until Our Next Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't take up much space

5de824bd277ddd34fc41352e135cdb33.jpg

Just finished making meatballs and sauce. The house smells like when we went to Grandma's house. Tonight meatball sandwiches, tomorrow some pasta dish.

DD has decided its hot dog night. Who am I to argue?

What time should we be over?

Any time. I can open a bottle of wine while the meatballs soak up the sauce.

The mutt that I did not want is going nuts sniffing around with this look in his eyes. Food? Mine? Smells so good. Can I have some? Please?

wow burning through 5 pages already. I better wait to post anything important so it doesnt get lost in the fast lane

Where in Canada?
I've been corrected.We're not going to Canada. Apparently you need a passport to get in there. Some neighbo(u)r! The "cottage" is on Chaumont Bay which is off lake Ontario.
Just finished making meatballs and sauce. The house smells like when we went to Grandma's house. Tonight meatball sandwiches, tomorrow some pasta dish.

Wait- your pasta sauce smells like mothballs?

Page 6:confused3 I'm sure there are early post leaders, I can pretty much guess who they might be :rotfl2:

Great Job as usual Don:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter