DCP Fall 2014

Hello Everyone and Hello Libby (I like you board name as I love Disney too :earsboy:)!

I also applied for the Fall 2014 CP and already passed the initial registration, and web interview! I have my phone interview next week and have read a bunch of posts about what the questions are, I'm still nervous though... :crazy2: I hope I get a really nice interviewer:thumbsup2

I have a quick question if anyone knows...how long does it take to hear back from the CP people after the phone interview? I have read anywhere between three days to three weeks!:scared:

Thank You SO Much!:mickeyjum
Good Luck everyone!:wave2:

Hey guys! I thought I'd join the conversation. I just finished my phone interview earlier around 4. I hope it went well!

Good luck to everybody applying! Hope we all get favorable results.

I have a quick question if anyone knows...how long does it take to hear back from the CP people after the phone interview? I have read anywhere between three days to three weeks!:scared:

It usually takes about 2-3 weeks, that's the time frame they give you after the interview! :upsidedow

Libby! I'm so glad your phone interview went well. I can't wait to hear if you got in or not! :mickeyjum :donald: (this applies to everyone who's in this thread too, you're all such lovely people. :3)

I hope we do get it though because I've only read posts about those who got it right after they applied... but maybe its because I applied to both parks and fall with fall advantage as my backup? I also picked like 5 job categories that I wouldn't mind doing, with attractions, merchandise, custodial, and costuming in high interest with qsfb in low interest... did you just do wdw?

Hello Disney Lovin Folks,

I have one more Q...if thats all right...
For the Fall 2014 CP, I choose The advantage CP as my first option and then the regular one as my second. Does anyone know from past experience when these actually begin? The advantage said May/June, but which one is it...May or June? My guess is it would be the end of May...

The only reason Im asking is because I do not graduate college until May 17th.:hourglass

Thank You! :donald:

Libby! I'm so glad your phone interview went well. I can't wait to hear if you got in or not! :mickeyjum :donald: (this applies to everyone who's in this thread too, you're all such lovely people. :3)

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to let the Dis know ASAP! :woohoo:

Hello Disney Lovin Folks,

I have one more Q...if thats all right...
For the Fall 2014 CP, I choose The advantage CP as my first option and then the regular one as my second. Does anyone know from past experience when these actually begin? The advantage said May/June, but which one is it...May or June? My guess is it would be the end of May...

The only reason Im asking is because I do not graduate college until May 17th.:hourglass

Thank You! :donald:

Advantage is from the very end of May or early June, (you pick your checkin date) & goes until December or early January! you would definitely be starting after May 17th, it usually is more towards the end. :thumbsup2

I hope we do get it though because I've only read posts about those who got it right after they applied... but maybe its because I applied to both parks and fall with fall advantage as my backup? I also picked like 5 job categories that I wouldn't mind doing, with attractions, merchandise, custodial, and costuming in high interest with qsfb in low interest... did you just do wdw?

Some people have to wait longer than others. Yes, i only did WDW, so I'm not positive if it's different because you did both parks. Hopefully you hear as soon as possible!

I have a friend who's doing the program right now! We applied together both times. I'm really hoping to get in this semester simply because it would be the best time because of school. My biggest fear is trying to find roommates!! :eek: I don't know why but I'm really scared of being roomed with someone that totally hates me! haha

That is one of my fears too! I have read some bad stories about people being terminated due to their roommates. If I get in (Crossing fingers and toes, haha) I wouldn't want anyone messing this up for me. I've had a dream of working for Disney since I was 12!:tinker::smickey:

Applied as soon as I got the email that they were up, and I had a Web Based Interview email about hour later. Nervously took it (it was the aspect of the process I was most nervous about because I've bad luck with tests like that in the past.)

Now I have a phone interview on Thursday. I am so very excited. The DCP is one of the reasons I went to college in the first place but I had talked myself into not doing it because of lots of things, mostly a fear of not going right into the job market after I graduate. I then sort of talked myself into it about a month ago, and here we are.

Nervous, excited, I hope I am what they are looking for.

Hi guys! I have my phone interview this Thursday and of course I'm crazy nervous and practicing my butt off haha.
I was wondering if applying for Advantage over regular Fall gives you a better chance at landing certain roles (BBB in particular)?
I'm taking classes this summer in order to graduate this August, so it would be impossible for me to do Advantage, but I don't want it to hurt my chances!

Is anyone else just totally hyped up about this whole thing? I can't even concentrate these days because I'm so busy thinking about the interview and what will happen if I make the cut! Slightly problematic since I have a ton of homework. Have to wait until Friday for my interview! This is going to be a longgg week!

Oh man I just finished up my phone interview. I can only hope I gave okay answers and my interviewer liked me. It wasn't very excruciating or anything though. Now the least fun part- the waiting game. :worried:

Oh man I just finished up my phone interview. I can only hope I gave okay answers and my interviewer liked me. It wasn't very excruciating or anything though. Now the least fun part- the waiting game. :worried:

Good luck! :sulley::mickeyjum:tigger::tinker:

Is anyone else just totally hyped up about this whole thing? I can't even concentrate these days because I'm so busy thinking about the interview and what will happen if I make the cut! Slightly problematic since I have a ton of homework. Have to wait until Friday for my interview! This is going to be a longgg week!

You just described these past few days for me. Totally can not concentrate. Luckily for me, there's been so many snow days that I haven't had to worry about school. But I've been driving myself mad over this. I actually set up three mock interviews in preparation. Today I have one with a professor at my school who does everything in my school related to DCP. :yay:

Don't worry! I'm sure you did fine. I believe in you. :thumbsup2 Good luck, honey!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter