DCL Website: New look for Castaway Club info

I also get an email telling me that "someone tried to access your account" and telling me where the attempt came from.

This is a security "feature" Disney rolled out around the same time as Disney+, but as is typical of their infamous IT systems it doesn't work properly. I only ever receive one the moment I log into my DVC account. Nothing else using my Disney account - DCL/CC, MDE, D+ etc - does.

FWIW, I had to use Incognito Mode to be able to load the new CC portal as well. I like the new design.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing some behind the scenes work to code different accounts for the new Platinum levels that will be used for the Wish bookings, which may be messing with the CC webpage.

I don't think it's a glitch per se..I think that is how they show OBB certificates since they have reservation numbers, its basically a mock booking. Do you by chance have any?

I see the same thing...
Jan 1, 2034 - Jan 4, 2034 GTY
I don't have any OBB certificates. Just FCC from a cancelled Feb 2021 cruise but I've already applied that to another cruise which does appear in the listing.

I don't have any OBB certificates. Just FCC from a cancelled Feb 2021 cruise but I've already applied that to another cruise which does appear in the listing.
Interesting...did you use all of the FCC or is some of it left over? Maybe the Jan 1 2034 is a holding place for them to drop your FCC?

I have an unused OBB and a FCC from last Sept so I guess mine could be either of those.

I have FCC that is unused as of yet and it doesn't show up on my list. I'm guessing the 2034 date is a place holder?

Interesting...did you use all of the FCC or is some of it left over? Maybe the Jan 1 2034 is a holding place for them to drop your FCC?

I have an unused OBB and a FCC from last Sept so I guess mine could be either of those.
I've used all the FCC for a December 2021 cruise. Maybe they're anticipating that cruise being cancelled.

Are any of you able to get access the Castaway Club page? I'm still getting the Dwarves and "We're working on it"

Are any of you able to get access the Castaway Club page? I'm still getting the Dwarves and "We're working on it"
Try an incognito window to access it. I have to do that. When I try to just go there when I'm online (Windows 10, Chrome) I get the "we're working on it" page. When I use an incognito window, I can get there. I'm also getting emails every time I try to access when using my regular online source telling me that someone tried to access my account from:
Both of which are mine. It also says, if this looks familiar, I don't have to do anything. But if it doesn't I should change my password.

I asked via the chat function why I have to use an incognito window to access my account and was told to contact the Website Resolutions Team for assistance.

Last edited:
Hi Guys.. I just tried to view my Castaway Club pages.
I can see all my cruises at the bottom of the page but many Ship names are left off the list?
I guess the Mouse and His IT Team will need to work more on the web site.

Correction: I had two unused OBB. One expired yesterday, so now Castaway Club info shows one OBB. Not sure why DCL shows 2034 instead of the current expiration date of the OBB.
Jan 1, 2034 - Jan 4, 2034 GTY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter