DCL Picture of the Day - Part 6

Pictures like these are my very favorite character photos. We all have lots of posed photos, and those are nice. But, I really enjoy the candid shots, where someone is just interacting with the character.

This is my favorite of all the character photos we've taken so far. Wasn't planned at all. Just came across Captain Mickey by accident on deck. My son ran to him, gave him a big hug, and asked,"Where's Pluto?".

Pictures like these are my very favorite character photos. We all have lots of posed photos, and those are nice. But, I really enjoy the candid shots, where someone is just interacting with the character.

That's probably one of the things I loved the most about the cruise, it's how unique the interactions with the characters are.

This is one of my favourite pictures from our cruise (even though it's completely blurred). It was late, I had picked up my daughter from the kids club after dinner and we were going back to our room for bed, when my daughter saw Cinderella on deck 4, so we stopped to go and see her. It was also bedtime for Cinderella too, though, so she took my daughter by the hand and started walking towards Shutters to leave (needless to say, my daughter went with her without even checking if I was following or not...) Then Belle joined them, and all of them continued on their way. It was a bit difficult to keep up and take pictures (hence the blurred one), but my daughter was in heaven. At then end they both gave her a hug and wished her good night... There was not a happier girl on board :cloud9:

IMG_0898.JPG

I've been meaning to tell you, I love all your pic's on Castaway Cay, I've been joking to my family about how I think you live on the island because of all the great pic's. :teeth: This one especially put a smile on my face, as I've been haunting port adventures for a while in the hopes a cabana would become available, and it did on the same day this was the pic of the day. :goodvibes

I've been meaning to tell you, I love all your pic's on Castaway Cay, I've been joking to my family about how I think you live on the island because of all the great pic's. :teeth: This one especially put a smile on my face, as I've been haunting port adventures for a while in the hopes a cabana would become available, and it did on the same day this was the pic of the day. :goodvibes

I sure wish I did! LOL! I just take a lot of pictures and try to post one daily. It's been over a year since I have been there but next Feb should be my next visit!
I hope I brought you a little luck!!!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter