DCL drink pics

We were just on the Wonder Hawaii cruise in October, 2012 and you picked your choice of tastings at Guest Services. They had a list, which we took back and coordinated with other activities, selected times and days (most were offered multiple days and times), and then went back to Guest Services and purchased tasting tickets. We did this immediately on boarding.

This is the set up for a beer tasting in Diversions on that cruise. We were in there playing cards as they were setting up. The CM in charge was coming around asking if anyone wanted to join the tasting session (apparently they weren't full).

qn1zfd.jpg

We preferred these over the (gasp!) Konk Koolers. This was by far our favorite drink that we had last week. They were so light and fruity :)

Gasp - I don't order Konk Koolers either (ever). I don't want a drink with that many calories or am a big fan of frozen drinks. I love on the rocks drinks, which is why the Drinks of the Day and I got along so well.

I'm embarrassed to say that on our last cruise, the server by the pool brought me a Paradise, and I was so thirsty that I sucked it down like water. It wasn't long before I ordered another one so that I could enjoy it LOL........

135 days until I am back on the ship!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I consider myself a bigger guy and was at supper on pirate night... I like my rum as some if you may recall there is a drink called a rusty anchor.... I told my wife I woul drink one if these... Now when you think of a drink calle a rust anchor I would think its a man drink.... Boy was I wrong it came in a tall skinny glass and te drink was pink.... And my wife still to this days makes fun of me lol u will look around next time happy cruise ing all!!:)

I consider myself a bigger guy and was at supper on pirate night... I like my rum as some if you may recall there is a drink called a rusty anchor.... I told my wife I woul drink one if these... Now when you think of a drink calle a rust anchor I would think its a man drink.... Boy was I wrong it came in a tall skinny glass and te drink was pink.... And my wife still to this days makes fun of me lol u will look around next time happy cruise ing all!!:)

If anyone has a picture of this drink I would like to see it so I can show my wife again lol

Gasp - I don't order Konk Koolers either (ever). I don't want a drink with that many calories or am a big fan of frozen drinks. I love on the rocks drinks, which is why the Drinks of the Day and I got along so well.

I'm embarrassed to say that on our last cruise, the server by the pool brought me a Paradise, and I was so thirsty that I sucked it down like water. It wasn't long before I ordered another one so that I could enjoy it LOL........

135 days until I am back on the ship!!!

Haha....the konk koolers just get talked about on here so much that I was sure I would love them. I didn't. It was fine but it was just so sweet and kind of "heavy" and that didn't mix well with the heat at CC.

The Paradise is so tasty that it is very easy to drink 1 or (3) before you even realize that its gone. They go down very easily. Glad you got to enjoy the next one.

Unfortunately, I have to wait 354 days until I am finally on the Fantasy!

Toblerontini- Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Frangelico, Baileys, Kahlua, Honey

Coffee Toledo- Baileys, Kahlua, Expresso, Hershey's Chocolate Sauce, Whipped Cream

Apple Icewine at Animator's Palate

The drink of the day is $4.25. Adding the auto gratuity of 15%, your check will be $4.89.

Thanks Silverfox97! I just read your wonder 5 night DD TR from 2010! It was great!
We are going on our first dcl in Oct 2014 and its a DD on the wonder. Our dd will be 2 wks shy of 4 so it was great to read yours with your beautiful dd around the same age. Thanks

Thanks Silverfox97! I just read your wonder 5 night DD TR from 2010! It was great!
We are going on our first dcl in Oct 2014 and its a DD on the wonder. Our dd will be 2 wks shy of 4 so it was great to read yours with your beautiful dd around the same age. Thanks

Awww thank you very much! She's 6 now and about to get on her 8th DCL cruise in 100 days. Hard to believe that was her first!!!

Awww thank you very much! She's 6 now and about to get on her 8th DCL cruise in 100 days. Hard to believe that was her first!!!

Wow! I can't believe mine is going to be three in October. It goes so fast. Her 8th that's awesome. We are hoping to do one every fall starting 2014 but skipping 2015 for Aulani for 3 wks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter