DCL Disney Magic At Sea UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021 General Information

There doesn't seem to be any updated information on the maximum number of nights for b2b 😕
IT has been posted a couple of times here (and confirmed by the booking line) you can do up to 7 consecutive nights, so can do 3+2+2 should you desire. Whether you get the usual benefit of leaving your stuff onboard, I doubt.

NHS App is England only. So that'll be interesting.
There is a Scottish version as well, and I'm sure the other nations also do. (Even Gibraltar has a version I believe)

yes, here are all the apps from Android Play Store - Assume it will be the same for IPhone. The first one is England and Wales.

(edit) Ignore me, it's not these apps they're talking about!

Last edited:

There is a Scottish version as well, and I'm sure the other nations also do. (Even Gibraltar has a version I believe)

Is there. Theres a Covid app (Protect Scotland) but my understanding is it's the one to book appointments on. Which I am not sure exists. At least I couldn't find one.

Is there. Theres a Covid app (Protect Scotland) but my understanding is it's the one to book appointments on. Which I am not sure exists. At least I couldn't find one.
Ah OK yes you are correct, it's not the NHS Covid apps, apparently there is another one for booking, I use one called "Patient Access" so didn't know there was also one branded NHS.

The upcharge extras which are available to book once you are Paid In Full

Photo packages and photo books
Portrait studio
Bibbidi bobbidi boutique appointments
Royal Court Royal tea
Tastings- champagne, wine, congnac, martini, mixology, beer and wine
Palo brunch and dinner

Portrait studio
Royal Court Royal tea
Palo brunch and dinner

You are quick with the copy and paste! :)

Wonder how they'll manage this, as apparently you have to keep masks on. Or will they ignore their own rules when there is $$ to be made.

Also wonder how much the Royal court Royal Tea is. I remember on the Fantasy it was incredibly expensive (like $hundreds). Cant see that working with the British market IMHO.

Wonder how they'll manage this, as apparently you have to keep masks on. Or will they ignore their own rules when there is $$ to be made.

My guess is that it will be photos with masks.

Also going by today, people have the money to pay the same for less nights with restrictions as they would pay for the before Covid Caribbean / Bahama/ Mediterranean cruises. There seems to be huge pent up demand and people are spending what they would have spent on an international holiday.

Also wonder how much the Royal court Royal Tea is. I remember on the Fantasy it was incredibly expensive (like $hundreds). Cant see that working with the British market IMHO.
Masks can be removed for outdoor photos.

Royal Tea is $220

Portrait studio
Royal Court Royal tea
Palo brunch and dinner
Can you clarify please, is this paid in full for any of the summer cruises, or paid in full *and* within the 120/105/90 day window for CC status?

IT has been posted a couple of times here (and confirmed by the booking line) you can do up to 7 consecutive nights, so can do 3+2+2 should you desire. Whether you get the usual benefit of leaving your stuff onboard, I doubt.

Thanks, I had read it was up to 7 nights but then other places saying they were waiting for Disney confirmation

Can you clarify please, is this paid in full for any of the summer cruises, or paid in full *and* within the 120/105/90 day window for CC status?

Some updates to Palo and Remy -

Beginning when Disney Cruise Line resumes sailing, new dining options at Palo and Remy will be offered to provide Guests more options to enjoy specialty dining on our ships while customizing their experience.

Disney Cruise Line will now offer two dining options at Palo and Remy for dinner: an a la carte menu and a prix fixe menu.

• At Palo dinner, Guests may choose to order from the prix fixe menu, which includes four courses from a selected menu, or they may order individual items a la carte.

• At Remy dinner, Guests may choose between the Saveur or Gout tasting prix fixe menus, or they may order individual items a la carte.

Brunch and dessert experiences at Palo and Remy will continue to be offered as a per person cover charge. The prix fixe menu will be priced at $45 for Palo, an increase from $40, and $125 for Remy, a la carte items will be priced individually.

Please note the brunch experience at Palo will increase from $40 to $45. Platinum Castaway Club Guests and those adults in their stateroom will continue to be offered one complimentary meal at Palo, either brunch or dinner; at dinner, the prix fixe menu will be included (regular price of $45 per person). Additional items beyond the prix fixe menu may be added at an additional charge.

When reserving a table at Palo for dinner, Guests do not need to pre-select their menu option. The Palo service team will guide Guests through the menu so they may choose their dining experience once seated. All of these changes will begin when Disney Cruise Line resumes sailing. Palo will reopen with this new structure with the upcoming summer 2021 voyages on the Disney Magic in the UK. Remy will follow when the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy begin sailing.

Please note, adult-exclusive dining, and other premium activities—experiences that are not included in the cruise fare can be reserved online or through the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app. The booking window is based on the Guests’ Castaway Club membership level: Platinum Castaway, 120 days prior to sailing; Gold Castaway, 105 days prior to sailing; Silver Castaway, 90 days prior to sailing; and first-timers, 75 days prior to sailing.

Cruise reservations must be paid in full in order to book premium activities. Keep in mind, new inventory may become available at any time. Be sure to check online or on the app for the latest updates.

The 4 night from southampton was really the only one that I was considering... But think I might go to Florida for a week in September instead (travel restrictions permitting) it's a similar price :D

This is what my math says to me too ...

Actually I`m thinking going asap US let us in. It`s almost the same price and for me WDW holiday is more enjoyable

Just to answer some of the speculation… the crew members are not allowed off the ship at present, even when docked. Tipping with cash will be discouraged but there will be easy ways around this, likely through guest services who could issue you tipping vouchers with credit card payment. Personally I think cash in £ would be useless to crew while they are not allowed off the ship. Sure, some cast members are from the UK but most are not and £ in cash wouldn’t be useful.

I am not sure, I am just posting information as I find it.
I guess the plats who are booking July and most of August are already within the 120d and therefore paying now can book now. I am gold and have booked for September, and I see on my disney account page it says can start booking in June which is 105 days before.

I guess the plats who are booking July and most of August are already within the 120d and therefore paying now can book now. I am gold and have booked for September, and I see on my disney account page it says can start booking in June which is 105 days before.

Thank you for checking, I will update the first post :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!