DC trainer for a day? Anyone done it?-

grumpott

Earning My Ears
We upgraded to the trainer for a day package at Discovery Cove. I haven't seen any posts regarding it, has anyone heard how it is?

My daughter did this program at Sea World before discovery cove opened, she loved it, could not stop talking about it.....I can only imagine that it is even better now at discovery cove with all the great reviews coming from that park.....have a great time! If you want to be really up close and personal with the animals this is what you are going to get...I wish I would have done it with her.

I bet you're right, my packet explained we would care for and feed several of the animals and also have an "enhanced" (whatever that means) dolphin experience in addition to the regular one. I posted this thread several days ago and am surprised no one on the boards has done trainer for a day, expect it has something to do with the pain it caused me to pay for it. But I guess it's just good training for me in keeping my bride happy.

You won't regret it I am sure...actually, I did not know that they had this program at Discovery Cove, and we live here (30 minutes away), maybe that is why you haven't heard much about it.

I guess as kind of a joke, they started my daughter cleaning fish buckets...LOL, at that time in her life I couldn't even get her to clean her room.

Your bride will be so happy with you for giving her this special day...Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter