DC discount for Premium Annual Pass

junkun

Earning My Ears
Could you help me the question of DC discount for the Premium AP?
I read the prices for the tickets on this web page. It is described Premium Annual Pass Price is $497.17(included tax) and it’s DC price is $475.94(included tax).
I received The Disney (Club) Catalog which delivered 2/19 to 2/23, this catalog involved discount coupons. One of these coupons is described “ Save $20 on the Walt Disney World Premium AP”.
Yuho's Disney World

I don't know for sure, but I highly doubt that Disney would give you double the discount. If you are a Disney Club member, you should call DC Services at 1-800-933-3975 and ask them.

ms.GIF

Tammy aka Kaa
Budget Board Co-Moderator
tammy@wdwinfo.com

I just called them to ask about this since i have the same magazine as well and i didnt even notice it in there!! The CM was stumped at first, then went to check. She said all it was really doing was letting everyone know that you do get a discount on the pass. Even thought the discount is about $22, It only lists $20 to give an idea about it. She said a lot of people do not know that you even get a discount with the card. So unfortunatly, you cannot use the card and coupon, just the regular DC discount of $475.97 adult and $404.94 for children :(

wl.gif

plate1.jpg

1999 All-Star Music 9/6-9/11
2000 Wilderness Lodge 9/4-9/10
2001 Grand Floridian 9/9-9/12
2001 Wilderness Lodge 9/12-9/16

WDW...Been There, Done That, GOING BACK!

Thank you for kind reply.
I live in Tokyo Japan, I tried to do call direct DC, but I do not often for difference time.
your comments are helpful for me.

Yuho's Disney World

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter