Daytime Water Show on Paradise Bay Called MELODY TIME???

Glad to hear it! I think it may be the only way I'll see the fountains in action. Every time I hear about the craziness of the crowds at World of Color, I get more scared to give it a try.

Glad to hear it! I think it may be the only way I'll see the fountains in action. Every time I hear about the craziness of the crowds at World of Color, I get more scared to give it a try.

Honestly if the crowds and crazy lines scare you off, grab a spot in front of THe Little Mermaid building 10-15 mins before show time and you will still see a great show without the hassle! ;)

And when the show ends, you dont have to worry about the crazy hordes of people trying to get out with you in the viewing area either! You get a head start on that as well!

Honestly if the crowds and crazy lines scare you off, grab a spot in front of THe Little Mermaid building 10-15 mins before show time and you will still see a great show without the hassle! ;)

And when the show ends, you dont have to worry about the crazy hordes of people trying to get out with you in the viewing area either! You get a head start on that as well!

This is true. I got in the rather long line for the coffee cart in front of Little Mermaid during WoC and I could see the show perfectly. I thought the angle of viewing was better than the blue section. I stayed near there sipping my Latte and enjoyed the show instead of hurrying off to do something else.

I'm excited to hear they are adding more entertainment to DCA. The different entertainment (singers / street shows) is one of my favorite things about Disneyland. The new 'Minnie and the FlyGirls' is a very cute show that's already playing. (is that what it's called?) And yipee that they are going to be using the fountains more. I can't wait to see them in action!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter