Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Since we haven’t seen Allie remember I don’t think it is Trip. If it is him his first scene with her didn’t make sense.

Why do I think it is going to be Charlie the new intern. They will put him with Claire and than Allie will see him in flashbacks...lol maybe the baby will come back as Trip’s but ends up that Charlie and Trip are brothers....lol There has to be a twist. I would have said he was a twin but we already have Jake.

Speaking of Claire was she reading cue cards while talking to Allie , it really bugged me that she was looking off to the side.

Still don’t get the whole Bonnie storyline, there is no way Bonnie would give all her money away. At least say it was half.

I know they have a low budget but so dumb that Xander and Phillip share an office .

Still don’t get the whole Bonnie storyline, there is no way Bonnie would give all her money away. At least say it was half.
Of course, there is always the option that Bonnie is not really Bonnie, but Adrienne. You know that they always have Dr. Rolf waiting in the wings for another twisted story line.

Last edited:
Of course, there is always the option that Bonnie is not really Bonnie, but Adrienne. You know that they always have Dr. Rolfe waiting in the wings for another twisted story line.
I’m so tired of dead people coming back. But I know another one is coming.

I'm going to guess that the baby belongs to Charlie not Tripp. Tripp may have dropped her off at home, but someone else paid her a visit. Whether it was through an unlocked door or perhaps she was attempting to leave in a very drunk state. Or perhaps he was jealous that Allie was paying attention to Tripp, and he followed her home; waiting for Tripp to leave and him to strike. That he drugged Allie and wanted to take advantage of her in that state.

Reactions: NAB
I’m so tired of dead people coming back. But I know another one is coming.
....so in like one night the assistant gardener trips over the garden shovel...because someone is pushing up daises . ..obviously some writer block occurring and the writers are just trip over themselves .. Speaking of taking a trip...anyone making any Jane Fonda Barbarella associations here with that black leather , gold studded fashion statement....... a trip back in time....as in the executioner role of the roman coliseum.....that is the best I can do...not enough relief information.....about the DNA script

I'm going to guess that the baby belongs to Charlie not Tripp. Tripp may have dropped her off at home, but someone else paid her a visit. Whether it was through an unlocked door or perhaps she was attempting to leave in a very drunk state. Or perhaps he was jealous that Allie was paying attention to Tripp, and he followed her home; waiting for Tripp to leave and him to strike. That he drugged Allie and wanted to take advantage of her in that state.
I wrote this too not sure what happened to the rest of my post.

Has it ever been determined whether Bonnie is a twin of Adrienne?
No. Judy Evans had been gone for quite some time and they brought her back as Mimi’s mom. At the time it was an independent thing and had nothing to do with Adrienne. It was a new role and never mentioned that she looked like Adrienne. She left the role of Bonnie in 2007 and didn’t reprise her again until 2017.

Please tell me they are not putting Kate with Jake.

Gwen is so different from when she first came on. Not liking her at all. Are they taking us in the direction of her being Jack’s daughter? That would be just weird.

These storylines of people coming back from the dead and people having more children , crazy. Why did they bring up the coma again that was weird.

Rachael must have a cold breathing like that and not even waking up this whole time...lol

Why are Jack and Jenifer still at the mansion anyway. We should be seeing the new Jenifer soon. Read Hope’s last day is Oct14 th now.

new jenifer.....lost hope last hope.....that explains why the gold and black tile mosaic on the wall of room 2119 matches the robe the character was wearing who was receiving the .....caramel glazed chocolate doughnuts. ....all that is golden is turning dark....a pastray betrayal .....

“Stay gold” is a reference to the Robert Frost poem that Ponyboy recites to Johnny when the two hide out in the Windrixville Church. One line in the poem reads, “Nothing gold can stay,” meaning that all good things must come to an end. By the end of the novel, the boys apply this idea to youthful innocence, believing that they cannot remain forever

S.. E. Hinton

Gwen is so different from when she first came on. Not liking her at all. Are they taking us in the direction of her being Jack’s daughter? That would be just weird.

Seems like a possibility. Today there was more stuff, like Jen and Jack talking about Abby being a sick baby and Jack not being there. And Gwen having the idea to celebrate Jen waking up from the coma, hugging Abby, but looking suspicious. Gotta be something there. :rolleyes1

....so in 2000 BC the Roman Colosseum channel was popular ,,,just a few rings or chains of gold and all the programing you can muster...but if they had technical difficulties ...like an escaping lion...they had Belle's dress as a test pattern till the problem was fixed. Everyone was still dressed in their gladiator leathers, gold accessories if they needed refreshments...but where is Russel Crowe when you need a good hit man to send someone down river?

So that was it for Hope? She should have come back for a better send off.

I’m not feeling this Claire at all. Ben can go away now too.

Did Nicole call Henry ...Hank? Who sits at home in a fancy dress and tights. Where is Holly. Oh and Nicole told Lucas Allie knew Trip’s name in London. She didn’t know his name at all until she saw him or did I get that wrong. She said she didn’t see the note Trip left.

I thought for sure Kyla was going to mention testing the baby to find out if Trip was the father.

John has some real emotional problems now. Wonder were they are going with that.

Does anyone else hear this song when looking over nicole' shoulder

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

"Hurry, boy, she's waiting there for you"

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

.......train wreck a coming

or these lyrics....because that dress today....was train wreck.....so was that plodding conversation...good thing for photographs, subway tile and that swinging earring.....getting sleepy......sleepy.....slezzzzzzzzzzzz

Underneath our bad blood
We still got a sanctum
Home, still at home, still at home, yeah
It's not too late to build it back
'Cause a one in a million chance
Is still a chance, still a chance
And I would take those odds

Unbreak the broken
Unsay these spoken words
Find hope in the hopeless
Pull me out the train wreck
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions
I'm not ready to die, not yet
Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out

.......train wreck a coming

or these lyrics....because that dress today....was train wreck.....so was that plodding conversation...good thing for photographs, subway tile and that swinging earring.....getting sleepy......sleepy.....slezzzzzzzzzzzz

Underneath our bad blood
We still got a sanctum
Home, still at home, still at home, yeah
It's not too late to build it back
'Cause a one in a million chance
Is still a chance, still a chance
And I would take those odds

Unbreak the broken
Unsay these spoken words
Find hope in the hopeless
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions
I'm not ready to die, not yet
You do realize that you are really annoying, right?

not as annoying as the set decorations clashing with wardrobe...did you see what Gwen was wearing today, she was camouflaged into the lead glass windows, the scrolly fireplace screen and the french fleur wall paper....who lives like that...nothing I see on HGTV when waiting in the covid friendly waiting room at the center. We only have three channels here at home and Days beats out a pair of CBS and ABC. So while making lunch, I look over the counter and see all that is going on....anyhow. Orpheus is the pick to play Clint Eastwood in the upcoming bio pic....Sundae by the Sea,.... but I guess better going to hell then Days of Our Lives Decorator/Fashion board script meetings.

So we get to see the new Jenifer today at the end.

I think they cut something , last we saw John and Marlena were going home than she is at Ben’s door.

Abby is so busy to plan a party but can sit and read. I’m surprised Chad didn’t listen to Jake and Gwen more. No one checked those poor kids that probably had night lights, fire the nanny.

I fast ff Ciara...lol Why hasn’t anyone missed the gun Ben has, oh yeah this is Salem PD.

Those candles sure are giving a lot of light.

I read that this Blackout is a filler so that we don’t have them decorating the Horton Tree on Dec 9th.

Blackout is only one night as well. It’s going to be a long night with the villains.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter