Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I'm already bored with these storylines. Not going to by Kristin or Lani as nuns. Can't stand Chad or Abigail. Princess Gina is either a) delusional and talking to an invisible person, or b)talking to someone who has been turned into Stephano. Besides, the hand with ring shown is that from a younger man and not someone his supposed age.

Since today's episode isn't available to view on the NBC app, I'm going to speculate that Kristen killed Haley. Possibly in anger after the baby died. Or was it revealed today?

I'm already bored with these storylines. Not going to by Kristin or Lani as nuns. Can't stand Chad or Abigail. Princess Gina is either a) delusional and talking to an invisible person, or b)talking to someone who has been turned into Stephano. Besides, the hand with ring shown is that from a younger man and not someone his supposed age.

Since today's episode isn't available to view on the NBC app, I'm going to speculate that Kristen killed Haley. Possibly in anger after the baby died. Or was it revealed today?
I’m 90% sure “Stephy” is Stephan. How, I don’t know but that’s my guess.

I do find myself getting caught up in the storylines trying to figure out what is going on but overall I’m not feeling it. It reminds me of when everyone was murdered and ended up on the island. Hated that storyline. I have a friend who’s convinced it’s all Jen’s “coma dream.”

I was wondering if it was some kind of dream as well.

I thought I read somewhere that Brandon Barash was coming back in another role, but wouldn't surprise me if he's still Stephan.

I thought I read somewhere that Brandon Barash was coming back in another role, but wouldn't surprise me if he's still Stephan.
A dream storyline, reminiscent of the old Dallas, also crossed my mind.

I read a spoiler that Stephan’s twin brother was the person who was actually shot and killed by Lani. Nobody is ever really dead and gone on soaps.

When they show him from the back look at his hair. It’s the exact same cut. Also the build of his shoulders. From the front they have him kind of slouching to make him look a little more paunchy but his hands and arms are slender and “young.” This will be embarrassing if I’m wrong but I don’t think I am.

I heard rumours that Steve is coming back as Stephano but it does look like Stephan in the shadows.

Weird scenes with Marlena and “Hope” today. She seems so mad , out of character. I don’t like drunk John either no way he would say that stuff with Hope there. Dumb no one see her as Princess Gina.

Not sure how I feel about Kyla with Justin. Thought they would say what kind of accident Adrienne was in but nope...lol

So Evan and Sonny are going to have a thing, haven’t we had this storyline with Paul, Will will get out Sonny will drop Evan....Not interested.

I heard rumours that Steve is coming back as Stephano but it does look like Stephan in the shadows.

Weird scenes with Marlena and “Hope” today. She seems so mad , out of character. I don’t like drunk John either no way he would say that stuff with Hope there. Dumb no one see her as Princess Gina.

Not sure how I feel about Kyla with Justin. Thought they would say what kind of accident Adrienne was in but nope...lol

So Evan and Sonny are going to have a thing, haven’t we had this storyline with Paul, Will will get out Sonny will drop Evan....Not interested.
I thought that was uncharacteristically rude of Marlena. Maybe she’s onto her?

No chemistry between Kayla and Justin. Plus hooking up with your BIL/SIL of decades is just icky.

Did anyone notice Kate was wearing what looked like wedding rings? She always has bling but these looked like a wedding set to me.

Yes, saw that as well. Steve will be brainwashed by Dr. Rolfe, much like Hope. That supposedly will appease those fans who would not like seeing the role of Stefano actually recast.

I think Marlena is onto Hope/Gina. I just wish that John wasn't so dumb.

Stephano being recast with Steve, ugh. But then there's Chad falling for it.

Enjoyed seeing Hattie again. She's always a hoot.

DOOL is doing a 'Last Blast' web mini series. https://daysofourlives.fandom.com/wiki/Days_of_Our_Lives:_The_Digital_Series

“Days of Our Lives” is launching a new digital series, entitled “Last Blast Reunion,” on the DOOL App Nov. 29. This streaming series will bring nine beloved characters from the 2000 season of the NBC daytime drama back together for a special Salem High class reunion. Brandon Beemer, Martha Madison, Nadia Bjorlin, Heather Lindell, Aaron Van Wagner and Lindsay Hollister are all reprising roles, while Teressa Liane and Chadwick Hopson have been added in recasting.

Beemer will portray Shawn Douglas Brady, who he has played in the linear series since 2006; Madison is Belle Black, who she has played since 2005; and Bjorlin is Chloe Lane, a role she originated in 1999. Lindell reprises her 2004-05 role of Jan Spears, while Van Wagner returns as Jason Welles, a part he played from 2000-07; and Hollister revisits her 2001 role of Susan Adamson. Liane has taken over the role of Mimi Lockhart, previously portrayed by Farah Fath, and Hopson steps in as Kevin Lambert.

Additionally, the team behind the show is promising a “major fan favorite” will also join the reunion. “We are excited to bring together some of the most beloved characters from Days of Our Lives in the next DOOL App series,” said Greg Meng, co-executive producer of “Days of Our Lives.” “As this new digital platform continues to grow, we can provide exciting additional content to complement the air show on NBC.”

In “Last Blast Reunion” Belle and Chloe discover their old friend Kevin has reopened the “.Com Café” in New York, and the trio decides to plan a reunion of the “Last Blast Crew.” The friends reminisce and quickly ease back into their old bonds and rivalries, but the story “takes an unexpected turn with some shocking twists that will keep viewers at the edge of their seats all the way to the surprise ending.”
Each of the eight episodes will run between seven and 10 minutes and length, released weekly on the DOOL App. They will also be available on the NBC app and NBC.com a week after release on the DOOL App.

The “Last Blast Reunion” digital series was written by “Days of Our Lives” head writer Ron Carlivati and produced by Corday Productions. “Days of Our Lives” is produced by Corday Productions, Inc. in association with Sony Pictures Television. It is executive produced by Ken Corday, Greg Meng and Albert Alarr, with Ron Carlivati as head writer.

So happy Days isn’t going anywhere .

What the heck happened ended to Eli. No one has the right to know a private conversation just because you live with Gabi.

Did I forget or was it mentioned who the new commissioner is?

Not sure how I’m feeling about Sarah and why would they not have her home waiting by the phone for a kidnapper to call, and separate Xander and her if they think he is the real father. She is pretty well left in a room until Eric comes along.

Who is going to tell Eric the truth Nicole?

I really hope that the actor that played Stefan doesn’t come back as Stefano cause if Marlena gets kidnapped again that would be too weird to see the 2 of them together. I’m not crazy with the idea that it could be Steve either. Why didn’t they come up with a story line that involved Roman coming back as Stefano? Seeing Marlena and Roman together in that kind of storyline would have been awesome!

Just watched Friday's episode. The nerve Nicole had in complaining to Xander. She was the one who begged Sarah not to say anything to Erik. She was the one who was concerned that he'd leave her (and Holly) for Sarah and his child. Xander stepped up when she asked Sarah to not say anything. Sarah could have raised the child on her own, or even aborted it in the interest of Nicole. Nicole should be a bit more appreciative of Xander and Sarah, as she was only looking out for her own interest.

Just watched Friday's episode. The nerve Nicole had in complaining to Xander. She was the one who begged Sarah not to say anything to Erik. She was the one who was concerned that he'd leave her (and Holly) for Sarah and his child. Xander stepped up when she asked Sarah to not say anything. Sarah could have raised the child on her own, or even aborted it in the interest of Nicole. Nicole should be a bit more appreciative of Xander and Sarah, as she was only looking out for her own interest.
Now that eric has proposed, we all know when it will come out that’s Eric is the father and that’s nicole knew.

Now that eric has proposed, we all know when it will come out that’s Eric is the father and that’s nicole knew.

Yup. And will he decide to stick with Nicole who kept it from him for the last year or go towards Sarah, who also kept it from him? I'm predicting that we'll see anger at each woman, with him being torn who to go towards. At this point I say stick with Nicole. He turned his back on Sarah once Nicole arrived back in town.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!