Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

We don’t know what she did with Susan...my guess is the freezer again...l9l

About the earring Hope is wearing she has done this before two different ones .Just like the different nail polish colour on on finger.
I thought that at first but the settings are the same just the dangle part is missing. In any case it’s distracting as heck. I was more focused on “is that on purpose or a malfunction” then I was on what was actually going on.

Nice for John to be off canvas for weeks then step in for a few days and get to be the hero.

Laughed how tall Nicole was to Susan but were suppose to be the same.

Tomorrow should be good , no ff today. Not sure why today’s show wasn’t a Friday cliff hanger unless it gets better tomorrow.

Laughed how tall Nicole was to Susan but were suppose to be the same.

Tomorrow should be good , no ff today. Not sure why today’s show wasn’t a Friday cliff hanger unless it gets better tomorrow.
She kept leaning back and bending her knees then would stand next to Tony and tower over him. It was comical.

Did Gabi and Stefan get out of the storeroom?
Ha, no one noticed them missing did they? :rotfl2:I’m guessing they’ll be part of Kristen’s “deal.”

Was that it for Xander? No parting scenes? I really liked the relationship he was forming with Maggie. Made him less one dimensional.

Ha, no one noticed them missing did they? :rotfl2:I’m guessing they’ll be part of Kristen’s “deal.”

Was that it for Xander? No parting scenes? I really liked the relationship he was forming with Maggie. Made him less one dimensional.
I agree about Xander. I was really surprised he was so kind with Maggie. He hadn't shown that side before.

That whole scene with Maggie/ Sarah/ Eric/ Xander was terrible . Maggie’s acting was terrible.

Trask can give in to Xander but not Tony because she is new position ? I sure he will get off along the road somewhere.

Don’t know why we needed the scenes with Will/Sonny/Susan. Where did everyone go? They just left them there to close?

So we know Eric will go looking for Nicole. Not sure I can watch Sarah mope .

Is Kristen going to tell them about Stephan and Gabi?

What the heck are they going to do with Kristen now?

That whole scene with Maggie/ Sarah/ Eric/ Xander was terrible . Maggie’s acting was terrible.

Trask can give in to Xander but not Tony because she is new position ? I sure he will get off along the road somewhere.

Don’t know why we needed the scenes with Will/Sonny/Susan. Where did everyone go? They just left them there to close?

So we know Eric will go looking for Nicole. Not sure I can watch Sarah mope .

Is Kristen going to tell them about Stephan and Gabi?

What the heck are they going to do with Kristen now?
I actually kinda felt bad for Xander. I guess I’m turning into a softie, lol.

Why were Sonny and Will serving booze to Susan? Chloe just up and leave for her interview?

Poor Stephan and Gabi. Nobody cares. 😂

Just watched Kristen's unmasking. Finally! The conversations at the party and piecing of clues was entertaining. I actually watched it. Susan's comments of using her teeth to chew through the ropes was funny.

A question arose about Susan while I was watching. What did Stephano see in her?????????? How long were they together?

Just watched Kristen's unmasking. Finally! The conversations at the party and piecing of clues was entertaining. I actually watched it. Susan's comments of using her teeth to chew through the ropes was funny.

A question arose about Susan while I was watching. What did Stephano see in her?????????? How long were they together?
They weren’t together. Stefano needed a look alike and a baby for Kristen. Scroll down to 96-98
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Banks

I’m confused I thought Xander took Holly to someone when he told Kristen it was all taken care of but today he said he’s didn’t know where Kristen took her and who has her. Xander was smiling when Kristen said Nicole was alive but I think that he thinks he can get Sarah now.

So is this the last we see Tony and Anna?

I like how Will and Sonny just left Doug’s , I thought they were locking up they just ran out...lol

Where did Marlena and John go you think more people would be at the police station, where did Hope go?

I’m confused I thought Xander took Holly to someone when he told Kristen it was all taken care of but today he said he’s didn’t know where Kristen took her and who has her. Xander was smiling when Kristen said Nicole was alive but I think that he thinks he can get Sarah now.

So is this the last we see Tony and Anna?

I like how Will and Sonny just left Doug’s , I thought they were locking up they just ran out...lol

Where did Marlena and John go you think more people would be at the police station, where did Hope go?
Xander told Ted it was taken care of. ETA-later I assumed it was Kristen he took her to. At that time we still didn’t know about Kristen being Nicole. At least that’s how I remember it.

Last edited:
Xander told Ted it was taken care of. ETA-later I assumed it was Kristen he took her to. At that time we still didn’t know about Kristen being Nicole. At least that’s how I remember it.
I thought Kristen said she was happy to be rid of that brat....which I thought was weird for Kristen to say because she loved kids even kidnapped one. Because Ted didn’t know Holly was alive until he was killed. Maybe I’m remembering wrong.

I thought Kristen said she was happy to be rid of that brat....which I thought was weird for Kristen to say because she loved kids even kidnapped one. Because Ted didn’t know Holly was alive until he was killed. Maybe I’m remembering wrong.
Or maybe I am. I’m pretty sure Ted knew she was alive and that she was never in the van. Xander told him Holly was with her new mother which I later assumed was Kristin. Kristen did say that which I assume after today meant because she was with Nicole. I don’t remember Xander being the one to take care of that but maybe he was.

Stefano had Susan artificially inseminated which resulted in EJ. They never slept together.

What a laugh , Ben goes without sleeping and eating to protect them. Ciara is crazy .

Glad Kate has the upper hand on Gabi...as if Gabi did anything worth while in what a day maybe 2.

So now we will get Eric going to look for Nicole and Xander can pick up the pieces with Sarah. They showed Eric and Sarah in bed so much there better not be a baby coming. Or who’s the father all over again.

What a laugh , Ben goes without sleeping and eating to protect them. Ciara is crazy .

Glad Kate has the upper hand on Gabi...as if Gabi did anything worth while in what a day maybe 2.

So now we will get Eric going to look for Nicole and Xander can pick up the pieces with Sarah. They showed Eric and Sarah in bed so much there better not be a baby coming. Or who’s the father all over again.

If Eric goes on a search for Nicole then I will forever be FF. Snooze fest right there. That guy can never move on, but she usually can.

A Sarah Eric baby wouldn't be the end of the world. It certainly would provide him with a way to move forward with his life. No need for who's the daddy, but since it's a soap we're probably due for one...it's been what a year? lol.

The fall preview is up on NBC website not sure how to link here.

I have seen some spoilers too . Looks interesting. Not sure if I will like Robin as Vivian , since I don’t like Stacy as Kristen.

Nice seen Jack and Jenifer working together again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!