Days Left on Disney Tickets

holly dolly

<font color=9999CC>Is not sure what Holly might do
After our cruise we are going to spend 2 days at Disney and I was wondering when we check in for the cruise can they tell us how many days we have left on our tickets or do we have to wait untill we get to the hotel?

Hmm, I kind of think you can only do that at one of the PARKS, not at the hotel. They can tell you at the gate how many days are left on your ticket. I'm not sure if Guest Services at your resort could tell you that or not.

When you check into the hotel go to Guest Services, they can tell you how many days are left on your ticket media and also the best way to extend your days at the parks. Either through Length of stay (They can add your days left on the tickets to this) or just buying more days onto your tickets.

Hope that helped

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter