Dayna, I think another Okie is doing DISCON II!

OkieDisney

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
ME!!!!

I convinced DH and talked to my co-teacher for my classes in the fall and he is willing to cover when I am gone.

Woo Hoo

Who is ready for another OKIE!!!!!

:D

Maybe Dayna and I will work all year to come up with some really wacky stuff!!!!!

I haven't yet gotten on the hat festish....so far just pins!!!!

Thanks for the welcome. It will be so fun to be there. I am going solo without kids which I think will be a nice change!!!

::singing::

You're the reason God made Ok-la-homa......

Sorry, couldn't resist...... :D

Welcome!

It is actually really irresponsible for me to be going. Our semester at Oklahoma State University will have finals the next week (I am a Professor here - WITH TENURE) and really shouldn't but my co-teacher (we teach fall and spring together) is playing hooky this semester to do some canoeing so he felt it was only fair. What a sweetie.

So it will be great fun. Not sure that I have time to drive there, but would certainly be willing to hand hold Dayna during a flight!

We are having an Okie Meet here in Stillwater Feb 2 so Dayna and I can get well acquainted and start planning hat workshop dates!!!

Thanks all for the warm welcome

Karen

Karen, just so you'll know, it is NOT a requirement to wear a silly hat if you attend DIS CON and are from Oklahoma :)

Though I know that Dayna got a lot more attention than I did :)
Wish I could make DIS CONII, shoot, I'd love to make OK DIS meet, but I just can't swing it.
Gerri

Bummer, Gerri, I didn't know that you weren't going to be able to make Okie Meet on Feb 2!!!??? We will have to figure out a way to get together some other time.

We will miss you on Feb 2!!!

Karen

Yes, it's a bummer!
My 8 yr old foster son is having heel chord lengthening surgery next week and will be in casts for 6 weeks, then in braces for 6 months. I'll be staying close to home for the first couple to three weeks. We started to post pone the surgery till later, but that would keep him from getting to go to the OK Special Olympics. This is the first year that he is allowed to compete since you have to be 8 years old.
So during the SO State games in May, perhaps we could get together to say hi.
Gerri

Did I say
welcome4.gif
TO THE DISCON BOARD!!!!!

Happy to see you will be joining us for the Convention and stay tuned we will posting the necessary information soon..

Originally posted by OkieDisney
ME!!!!

I convinced DH and talked to my co-teacher for my classes in the fall and he is willing to cover when I am gone.

Woo Hoo

Who is ready for another OKIE!!!!!

<font face="comic sans ms"> <marquee> Welcome, Karen!!! :wave: </marquee>

</marquee>

One can never have too many Okies at a gathering. ;) I'm glad that you are getting to attend. It was a blast and I can only imagine how much fun it will be next year. I am planning on coming to the Okie Dis Meet unless it's icy. :D
</font>

I just had to chime in and state that a 3rd Okie will likely be present for DISCON II in December. We're already booked for a vacation at WDW from November 27-December 9, so now I'll just have to convince DH.:D

OkieDisney...as a flag-waving OSU alum all I have to say is GO POKES!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter