Mouseketeer
Day 5
MK
Epcot
MGM

Cast: Myself
AJ (14 year old son)
AJ (14 year old nephew)

We didn’t rush to the park today as we did the day before. We got there around 9:30 and went immediately for Fast Passes for Space Mountain. We went to Alien Encounter and Buzz Lightyear twice then to Space Mountain. We went and checked out other lines but found them to be long so we left around 11 and went to Epcot. We worked our way around Future World then found ourselves tired so we went back to the hotel for a little rest.

I had booked the Fantasmic dinner package for that night at Hollywood and Vine. We got to MGM around 3 and rode the TOT. This was one of the boy’s favorite rides. We went and did Star Tours then over to Hollywood and Vine for dinner. I wasn’t very impressed by this. It just seemed to be typical buffet food. But it was filling and it did get us the reserved seating so I guess that was ok. We went and rode a few more rides then it was time for Fantasmic. I had never seen this so I was really anticipating this. I thought it was a great show and really enjoyed it.

3 parks in one day! Fantasmic! is a great show! I've only seen it once, but am looking forward to a second viewing!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

:earsgirl: Krissy

For getting up late, you did a great job with 3 parks!

Thanks for the report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest