Day 120 is usually more exciting!

Sorry... I know the feeling. The bummer one. Never give up, until you have to. Sometimes to rest all your dreams on hope, is better than having no dreams at all. I hope you get to cruise and have a wonderful trip!

Oh! I don’t know bc we’re concierge so they booked for me....is there a way I can check? I’d be happy to look for you!

You'd need to be logged in right at midnight to know because they go fast.

My cruise’s booking opened exactly at midnight going into July 10; after booking Palo brunch and dinner, I curiously checked cabanas. All sold out. For a cruise that probably won’t sail. We are optimists and/ or fanatics, aren’t we? (Since booking was for Platinums, I think it’s safe to assume at least the fanatics part).

My cruise’s booking opened exactly at midnight going into July 10; after booking Palo brunch and dinner, I curiously checked cabanas. All sold out. For a cruise that probably won’t sail. We are optimists and/ or fanatics, aren’t we? (Since booking was for Platinums, I think it’s safe to assume at least the fanatics part).

I think a lot of us are in denial right now.

We are optimists and/ or fanatics, aren’t we? (Since booking was for Platinums, I think it’s safe to assume at least the fanatics part).
We are also optimists on our Jan 2021 cruise with the first time as platinum and concierge. Looks like all of my optimism is in one basket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!