Day 120 is usually more exciting!

ladyofthetramp

DIS Veteran
Sorry... I know the feeling. The bummer one. Never give up, until you have to. Sometimes to rest all your dreams on hope, is better than having no dreams at all. I hope you get to cruise and have a wonderful trip!

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• auntlynne

Aunt Lynne
    My cruise’s booking opened exactly at midnight going into July 10; after booking Palo brunch and dinner, I curiously checked cabanas. All sold out. For a cruise that probably won’t sail. We are optimists and/ or fanatics, aren’t we? (Since booking was for Platinums, I think it’s safe to assume at least the fanatics part).

DCLDVC1

DIS Veteran
    My cruise’s booking opened exactly at midnight going into July 10; after booking Palo brunch and dinner, I curiously checked cabanas. All sold out. For a cruise that probably won’t sail. We are optimists and/ or fanatics, aren’t we? (Since booking was for Platinums, I think it’s safe to assume at least the fanatics part).
    I think a lot of us are in denial right now.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
    We are optimists and/ or fanatics, aren’t we? (Since booking was for Platinums, I think it’s safe to assume at least the fanatics part).
    We are also optimists on our Jan 2021 cruise with the first time as platinum and concierge. Looks like all of my optimism is in one basket.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES