Dates for Christmas parties?

DeeBee3

I'm not grumpy; you're too happy.
Do you think they will release dates for Mickey's very merry? Soon or more like over summer? I'm trying to figure out ticket purchases for our December trip and I don't want to have a park ticket for a party day.

Since tickets now are for X number of park days spread out over Y number of calendar days, why not just buy a ticket that's one park admission less than you plan to use? Unless the Y number of calendar days isn't enough, you could even make park reservations and move them around a little once you found out the party schedule.

They did the Halloween Party approx. 6-7 months out, so if it follows that schedule it could be announced by or before mid-June.

Since tickets now are for X number of park days spread out over Y number of calendar days, why not just buy a ticket that's one park admission less than you plan to use? Unless the Y number of calendar days isn't enough, you could even make park reservations and move them around a little once you found out the party schedule.
We are going right at Christmas and I'm trying to see if they will even have any parties that close. It seems like they don't have the parties the few days before Christmas. I'm overthinking.

We are going right at Christmas and I'm trying to see if they will even have any parties that close. It seems like they don't have the parties the few days before Christmas. I'm overthinking.
They typically ended around December 20 to 22.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter