date nite

ebro

Earning My Ears
My DW and I thought that it would be nice to have a date nite during our stay. We have a 12 yr old son and will be staying at POP, does anyone know of or have used any service at any of the resorts such as what we are needing? Thanks!

Many of the resorts have childrens areas where your DS can go & be entertained while you & DW are out for a nice dinner/etc....I'm not familiar with the one(s) at POP, but I know if you're looking at going to do a nice dinner (like V&A's @ the GF or something at the Poly), they have them at those resorts. Since we have younger kids, we haven't really been able to use those yet (I'm sure you'll hear from others who have) but we've always been happy with the in-room child care from Kid's Nite Out (they're the only ones sanctioned to do in room by Disney, I believe)...

We've used the "Fairy Godmothers" a couple of times and been very satisfied with them.

Last year we tried the neverland club at the poly. This was our first time doing this so we left them only a couple of hours and just went on a few rides by ourselves that the kids are not ready for.

The kids loved it and they asked to go again. This year we are going to let them stay longer and do more for ourselves.
Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter