Date and Rate ...............2009

Changed our dates and the rates changed. Was Oct 18-21 now is 17th-22th at $171 for Sat. and $161 for Sun-Thurs. It was either the supersaver rate or 5 for 3

Changed rates on existing reservations

PBH 9/4 - 9/7 $189 Florida Resident

PBH 11/26 $159, 11/27 & 11/28 $199 Florida Resident

All are for garden view rooms but we get Platinum upgrade.

RPR December 3, 4, 5, 6 Florida resident rate $129 first night $154 there after. 2 Queen room water view Lowe's Gold Upgrade.:thumbsup2

I agree 100% on this.We stay at Loews in Florida alot,but when we venture to Cinnci every year or so they dont realise our status at all!!!
We are always Blue level,cause of the FLA rate..

"Cinnci" Is there a Loews in Cincinnati? or where ???

Month November/December
Date 26th - 1st
Hotel Hard Rock
Room Type connecting 3 rooms and/or suites
Rate sister in law booked - I think avg. $179/night
Rate Type Stay more, save more
Loews First Upgrade applied?/LF level no

We booked a King Suite at the Fl resident rate of $354 a night, 10/22 - 10/25. We are not much interested in the parks. We are more interested in sitting around the pool and relaxing, and having loads of time enjoying the room and mellowing out. Three days in heaven!

I'll let you all know how it goes.

Updated to here!

We booked a King Suite at the Fl resident rate of $354 a night, 10/22 - 10/25. We are not much interested in the parks. We are more interested in sitting around the pool and relaxing, and having loads of time enjoying the room and mellowing out. Three days in heaven!

I'll let you all know how it goes.

What hotel will you be staying at?

Staying at PBH Dec 12 - 18

Club level room 1 (3 adults) $241 / nite through AAA but the superbowl promo rate was involved so not sure which one I got on this one. Just to refresh, I won one of the superbowl park tickets and I was allowed to book at the old 4 / 7 rate through the end of the year.

Club level room 2 (2 adults 1 chillin') $232 / nite, AAA rate (this one, I'm sure).

My rate changed! I was PBH 419 includes 2 tickets, but now I am PBH, Dec. 25-30 305$ per might Stay More Save More rate. Platinum upgrade to Portofino Suite.

Yea!

Oh yeah, that is for lindalinda on the earlier post.

Month - December 09
Date - Dec 25 - 30th
Hotel - PBH
Room Type - club
Rate - $360.10 Dec 25, 26, $347.10 last three nights
Rate Type - home for the holidays (loews website)
Loews First Upgrade applied?/LF level Blue
calgary disheads

I've been wishing that I could Stay on site but for only the two of us (on our honeymoon) I couldn't justify $350+ per night the week after Christmas.

Happened to log on to the annual pass section and low and behold.....

The APH rate appeared for the week after Christmas....:woohoo: :cool1: :woohoo:

Royal Pacific 12/29 $234 APH rate

:woohoo: :dance3: :dance3:

How early can we check in???????

Wishes come true even at Universal.....

Month: Dec
Date: 17th
Hotel: RPR
Room Type: Std
Rate: $145.13
Rate Type: APH
Loews First Upgrade applied?: No (APH Rate)
LF level: Blue

APB513

Month: Dec
Date: 17th
Hotel: RPR
Room Type: Std
Rate: $145.13
Rate Type: APH
Loews First Upgrade applied?: No (APH Rate)
LF level: Blue

APB513

APH rate is now a qualifying rate. You can get an upgrade to water view if available a check in.:thumbsup2

Do you mean we can upgraded for free?

if you are at the blue level on loews youfirst, you can't upgrade for free at the time you book.

here is the link to let you know what status blue can get you.
http://www.loewshotels.com/en/YouFirst/Benefits.aspx

if you read below the chart, it states blue level members can upgrade at the time of check in if a room is available.

if you book a standard room, your upgrade would be a water view, standard room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter