DAS still outside gate at Hollywood Studios?

sarajda

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Last visit we went and took care of the DAS stuff the night before our first park day at the Guest services window outside of Hollywood studios! With all the changes and new construction around the entrance is that still available before any magic bands are scanned?

I wasn't aware there were Guest Services outside the Parks. Does each park have them and are they all equipped to handle setting up a DAS pass?

I wasn't aware there were Guest Services outside the Parks. Does each park have them and are they all equipped to handle setting up a DAS pass?
Yes all park have GR outside for people that have tickets issue it depends on if they can issue the DAS ( sometimes they do not have the right iPad or there is just too many people with ticket issue that they just can not issue the DAS

Here is where they are in all the parks HS and I believe AK GR is in the same building

Attachments

• 257248C9-AAA2-4E9C-B841-C524F88F0E34.jpeg
    257248C9-AAA2-4E9C-B841-C524F88F0E34.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 7313C1B2-8CB2-42DD-A0B2-77DFCDE68716.jpeg
    7313C1B2-8CB2-42DD-A0B2-77DFCDE68716.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 19
  • AAFE8C90-34D7-427F-A1FF-6040C54378EB.jpeg
    AAFE8C90-34D7-427F-A1FF-6040C54378EB.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 7B5D18F1-08A2-4D51-9323-5F44033959B3.jpeg
    7B5D18F1-08A2-4D51-9323-5F44033959B3.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 13
This was one of the best tips I got before our last trip. Getting DAS set up before a park day really removed the stress from day one. We went pretty late in the park day (probably 730/8pm) so there was no line and it took about 15 mins.

This was one of the best tips I got before our last trip. Getting DAS set up before a park day really removed the stress from day one. We went pretty late in the park day (probably 730/8pm) so there was no line and it took about 15 mins.
This is exactly what I wanted to hear! We have a day before we tackle the Parks that we can handle this. As I understand, I have to have the magic bands of everyone that is going to be on the pass, but have to have our two boys that are getting the pass there for photos?

Bianca, our whole group and their bands had to be there including my son who needs the pass in order for us to get it done, but that was 2 years ago. I don’t think it has changed.

This is exactly what I wanted to hear! We have a day before we tackle the Parks that we can handle this. As I understand, I have to have the magic bands of everyone that is going to be on the pass, but have to have our two boys that are getting the pass there for photos?
Yes the DAS holder must be there to get the DAS

I have had CM tell me the people need to be there not just the band then the next time it wa just the bands

Yes the DAS holder must be there to get the DAS

I have had CM tell me the people need to be there not just the band then the next time it wa just the bands
Good to know. I will try to round up my whole crew to head over to GS at MK. We will be staying at WL, so it's just a short boat ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter