DAS Questions (Again)

AC7179

Registered
I have posted before and received much advice on the possibility of getting my mom a DAS. Thank you so much to all of you who have been so helpful.

We are considering going into the park our arrival day. Is the line at Guest Services long around 5 pm? Should I anticipate a wait in the heat to do that?

The other thing is my daughter and fiancee won't be meeting us until the next morning. We wouldn't be able to link them to Mom's pass if they weren't there, right? Even if they are there on our MDE account? They have APs. Thanks for all the help you provide!

Not sure what to tell you about the wait other than in my experience GS inside the park has been better than the one outside of the park. The only person that needs to be present is the one needing the DAS pass. They will be able to link the rest of the members of your party to it as long as they are on your MDE friends and family list.

This must be new, because we always had to have all the guests present that were to be put into the DAS group. My husband arrived midway in our last trip a few weeks ago, and we made another trip to Guest services to add him, didn't know we could have had him included on there from the start. Good to know.

This must be new, because we always had to have all the guests present that were to be put into the DAS group. My husband arrived midway in our last trip a few weeks ago, and we made another trip to Guest services to add him, didn't know we could have had him included on there from the start. Good to know.
Maybe it depends on the person you talk to. We did this in Nov. They asked about our party and I said there's actually one more that is arriving tomorrow and they were put on right away.

I think prepare for having to make a return trip to get everyone linked, and be pleasantly surprised if they link the whole party during the initial visit. We'd previously always needed everyone present, but in Nov '20 they didn't want anyone's band (besides the DAS user) and must have used our family and friends list (it's only the three of us anyways). But I know others (like the poster above) who have had to go back to get additional people linked.

I'd also guess that Guest Services inside the park will be quicker, and especially because it'll be later in the day. Outside of the parks people are also dealing with ticket issues at those windows.

I believe that now if someone is on your friends and family list, they can be added without them being there.

We were at DHS on Monday and they didn’t ask for my DH’s band when we renewed my DAS. They just asked his name and what ride we wanted first. They must have pulled his info up from MDE which was nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter