DAS Card???

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they are not. What is it, specific, about your issues that. Make it impossible to wait in a standard line? I’m depressed and have anxiety but I can stand in line just fine.

they will not care about any diagnosis you list. Only why you can’t wait in line.
I also suffer from Epilepsy which I can have a seizure while in lie and they don’t want that.

I also suffer from Epilepsy which I can have a seizure while in lie and they don’t want that.
This again is a diagnosis, which is not a reason for requesting or receiving a DAS. CMs are not allowed to ask for a medical diagnosis or to give a DAS based on one. You will be asked 1) What is your problem with waiting in lines? and 2) How will DAS help you with that problem?

This again is a diagnosis, which is not a reason for requesting or receiving a DAS. CMs are not allowed to ask for a medical diagnosis or to give a DAS based on one. You will be asked 1) What is your problem with waiting in lines? and 2) How will DAS help you with that problem?
I’m just not gonna get one because it’s too much of a hassle. Just not worth it. If I have a seizure in line they the Disney employees can deal with Me If fhe park’s are open in early September.

I’m just not gonna get one because it’s too much of a hassle. Just not worth it. If I have a seizure in line they the Disney employees can deal with Me If fhe park’s are open in early September.

They'll take care of you if you have a seizure anywhere in the parks :) On my last trip I ended up taking the "worst ride at WDW" - an ambulance to Celebration Hospital. The EMTs came to my room and took me down to the ambulance. The night before, I got a free shuttle ride to an urgent care center. They have a wonderful system at WDW for emergencies.

TrexTrav, you are being unfair to a lot of people here that are only trying to help you. You also keep adding to the list of conditions that you have but still have not been able to explain why you are unable to wait in line with a DAS. For example if you can have a seizure at any time there are a lot of people around, how will you manage the crowds that are everywhere in the parks? How is waiting in a normal line without DAS different for you than having a DAS that then requires you to wait elsewhere for a period of time and then enter the FP+ queue for a shorter in line wait? Perhaps your disabilities are making it difficult for you to understand how DAS works and what you need to do to request one. You should also have a plan so you know how you want to experience the parks if you don't get a DAS. It might be best for you to talk to your mom and see if she can take out some time between now and September so she understands the process and can assist you.

Since your mother does read here (despite your claims to the contrary earlier), I suggest that you ask her to read the sticky tab about DAS, perhaps she can understand what people are trying to explain to you about DAS not being assigned based on diagnoses and not eliminating all waits and explain in ways that you can understand and that do not make you angry.

Post edited by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
the reason everyone is saying the reasons you give will not get you a DAS is they are DXs not why you can not stand in line. if you give those reason you will be asked why. you keep repeating the same thing in different words. to get a DAS you are going to have to explain why you can stand in line and not medical terms as in seizures. no one is being hard hearted it is just the way it is and yes I have been there and done it. it can be done but not the way you are trying to do it. I hope your trip works out for you. and as others have said even with the DAS you will wait for your return time out of line then join the FP+ so you can still have up to 20 minutes or longer in line depending on how many others have FPs. you will not get to skip to the front of the line

post edited by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest