DAS at Disneyland

hausofmichael

Earning My Ears
Hello All!

Just had a quick question for all my friends at Disneyland that have used DAS there recently. Over here at WDW (I'm an AP) we're able to make the DAS return times through our app and avoid going to the individual attractions or Guest Relations now.

I'm wondering if Disneyland DAS is the same now with the launch of Genie+ or do we still need to go to the GR booths throughout the park like it's been in the past?

I've been hearing some conflicting information that the digital DAS selections weren't working there as of yet.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Yes, you can make your DAS return times via the app. One tip if hopping... You can make a return time in the other park after 1 PM (when hopping at DL starts), but you will have to do that at the blue umbrellas. So that at least starts the clock by doing that. And if you hop back to the original park, you will either need to scan back to the original park or stop at a blue umbrella before the hop to get the return time. I am a DL local and go all the time. Just did all this on Saturday night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter