DAS and SWW

Dizzymrslizzy

Mouseketeer
Hi, quick question.

We planned a trip for the end of August thinking that we would miss the opening of SWW back almost a year ago. Now we're there for offical opening day. Yay, I mean boo. I mean, I'm actually quite upset over it.

Regardless, I have a kid in my party who is a SW freak, but also has a DAS pass. Even if we don't ride anything, he's still going to want to walk around and shop. So strategies for this?

Getting online at 4-5AM and waiting for hours isn't going to work under any stretch of the imagination. Would there be any kind of DAS return time to just get into the land? Is there any presedence on how they'd handle it or accomidations for a DAS pass individual?

I am so glad you asked this question. I was literally about to ask the same thing. Although, we will definitely be wanting to ride rides. Our trip is planned for early January 2020.

Disneyland is giving DAS return times for MF:SR. So the assumption is that WDW will, as well.

Given how the DAS system is set up, I can't imagine Disney using it for entryway times into the land itself.

Is opening day the only day you're going to DHS?

Out DHS is actually the 2nd day of opening. We are only doing a 5 day trip. So not many other options and dining is already booked with good ressies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter