Darn- I forgot about Jersey Week

anabelle

Did I say that out loud?
Well Hubby wanted to go for the Food and Wine Festival, split stay BCV/VGF. The week of Veterans day seemed ideal. I figured I won't have a problem booking VGF studio that week. I won't have to walk it. I got online at 8 AM on the first day of my window and I am waitlisted. I had no trouble booking the BCV portion the first part of the week even though I was a few days into my booking window for that portion. I don't have enough BCV points to book the whole week there. So I have waitlisted both lake view and standard for the last three days. I have a feeling that there will be no availability at 7 months at BCV to book with our VGF points. I don't mind a studio anywhere else. What are my chances at a studio anywhere at 7 months?

Ana Kennedy

I think there will be at least SSR, AKL, or OKW if you are on right at 8am. Have you looked at the great booking patterns thread by Skier_Pete? Tons of great information by month for what is easiest to book and when :)!

You should be able to get SSR, AK with no problems OKW you may have a problem with if the days you are looking for falls on a weekend.

I think your waitlist may come thru.

Well I was able to flip my dates where VGF was first then BCV. I don't have a full week yet, only six nights and standard view. But live and learn. I did waitlist the Sunday night. Waitlisting one day is not bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter