Dare I post a thread about mugs

MickeyMcMouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi Guys - hope you have read the various threads on US DVC and resorts boards .... interesting. !!

We bought mugs about 3 trips ago but didn't think about taking them back the next time ( actually think I gave them to my 3 year old neice;) )

Does anyone from the UK take their mugs back or do you feel you have received value from them during each trip.

Personally, we aren't that bothered as $10 for 10 - 14 days of soft drinks or tea/coffee isn't that bad compared to what you pay over here ;)

David:)

Does anyone from the UK take their mugs back or do you feel you have received value from them during each trip.
Both! We have mugs from CBR, POR, ASMu and WL. Yes, I feel we have had good value from them from the trips when they were originally purchased, but I have also taken the POR on return trips (twice) and lent the ASMu to friends recently :D (I like to get value for money ;) )

I would certainly not be heartbroken to be told that we couldn't use the mugs we already have again, although now that we're in DVC our opportunities for using all but the WL ones are going to limited anyway. With the facilities in DVC units I don't think we'd get much use from the mugs as we can keep our own drinks cool or make hot drinks quite easily.

Before we were DVC members, we took our mugs back with us. I think they are good value and would not be upset if we had to buy new mugs each time. ;)

I'm just not bothered - I find it easier just to buy a stack of Coke on my grocery stop on the way in....tastes better than the stuff out the tap anyhow!

Penny :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter