Dansko Shoes

I bought my first pair a few weeks ago - had to take the first pair back, they were just a bit too small. I wear a standard ten and the 41's bugged my toe so I switched them for a 42 - I love the feel of the support, I have issues with Plantar Fasciatis and these feel good to the sore spots on the heel/arch area.

My one issue, these things are hard and I started off with a full day at a museum, my feet were killing me. However I then tapered off and went to a few hours a day. Now I wear them all day at work and I survived several hours of Christmas shopping this past weekend. I've read that one really needs to allow their feet to get used to them and then, once they do, they will never look back.

I can't say yet that I love them yet but they are certainly growing on me as I wear them more and more.

my daughter in law worked at a hospital...so all concrete floor types...and she loved her Dansko...she got some ten years ago and needs a new pair...so she is getting those for Christmas..
They stand up well and the comfort is unbelievable as she put it..

I wore out my first pair of professionals - but it took about 8 years! They are expensive to buy, but definitely hold up better than less expensive options.

I now have the solstice, which is a little more stylish and less clunky than the professional style. I had bunion surgery on both feet 1 year ago. This brand was comfortable before because it accommodated the wide width of my foot. After surgery I can wear the narrower style and still get the great support this brand offers.

I agree, you might need to get used to the "hard" feel of the sole, but they really do offer great support for anyone who stands all day at their job.

Ok guess I am the only one who hates them. They are so heavy! I felt like. Was clomping around dragging them after me. I kept tripping and my feet felt like lead. I also have plantar fasciitis so I am very particular about shoes. Danskos did not work for me, but most people. Work white love them.

Ok guess I am the only one who hates them. They are so heavy! I felt like. Was clomping around dragging them after me. I kept tripping and my feet felt like lead. I also have plantar fasciitis so I am very particular about shoes. Danskos did not work for me, but most people. Work white love them.

I have plantar fasciitis and Dansko is one of the only shoes where I can be on my feet for hours and feel great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter