Danielle & Chris: 11-11-11 WP/ADH/DP Wedding PJ/TR - Complete *(1 Year Anniversary)

Danielle,

Let me just say, AGAIN, how lovely everything looks. You, Chris, the room, the cake, everything. All of your guests seem to have such a good time.

Your cake looks awesome! I will have to remember that combo for our tasting. YUM! I want cake right now. Too bad Cakes 4 Occassions in Danvers is too far and probably closed now. :rotfl2:

I am so sad that your reception is over, but I am sssoooo looking forward to your dessert party.

It looks like you guys had such a great time!!! Your sloppy downhill pictures are hilarious! I am in love with lemon and raspberry. I tried it for the first time last year and we decided that it's going to be the first layer for our cake too! Good choice! Can't wait to read about your DP!

Aww, I'm sad that the reception pictures have come to an end! Everything came out so amazing, and you two are just so photogenic! :goodvibes

•I even have a hard time going back and reading through because I don't want it to end all over again! :laughing:
•Thank you! You are so kind.

-Did you not want to cut your cake? It’s so pretty!
-Awwwww love the Minnie picture.
-Now I want cake!
-Ha! I love the Mickey glove pictures! Little girl with big hands!
-I’m sorry, but I giggled a little picturing a terrified-of-the-garter 7 year old Danielle
-Ha! People do look a little… sloppy. But happy!
-OMG HE LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE PIRATES AT THE END SCENE!!!! I am dying here.
-And I agree with Kirsten up there: you two are sickeningly photogenic.

•Mmm, cake is so delicious!
•Haha, it's fine, giggle away! It is a funny image, but if you knew my brother you would be repulsed too. Ew.
•HA! I sent my groomsman your comment, saying how he looks like a pirate. Love it.
•Thanks, my dear! :)

Oh I am crying b/c the reception is over and I know that the end of your TR will be upon us soon. But it is sooooooooooooooooooooo fun reading and seeing all the amazing pictures. You guys look great and everything turned incredible.

When I got to the end of the last update I was like "Nooooo!! It can't end!!!" And then, it didn't...there's a dessert party on the horizon. EXCITED!

•Aww, don't cry! There is still more for me to post: the dessert party, 2 more park days, and then in May our honeymoon!
•Thank you for following along, I really appreciate it!

Your reception looks like fun.

Love the character pics. Did you have them for just the 30 minutes?

The father/daughter dance was so sweet. I started tearing up just from your words of how much he means to you....Plus Elvis!!!

•Thank you! Our characters were scheduled for 30 minutes, but everyone I have talked to agreed that it was WAY longer than that. They danced with us for about 10 dances, then we took our pictures, and then the cake, and more dancing. We got lucky, I guess!

I love love love all of your pictures! Your wedding looks like it must have been a lot of fun! Looks like you had several characters there as well, haha.

I was so happy to see the pictures of your linens and such since we're using the same colors. I absolutely loved what you used!

•Glad you stopped by--Hope seeing the color combo helps you!

Danielle,

Let me just say, AGAIN, how lovely everything looks. You, Chris, the room, the cake, everything. All of your guests seem to have such a good time.

Your cake looks awesome! I will have to remember that combo for our tasting. YUM! I want cake right now. Too bad Cakes 4 Occassions in Danvers is too far and probably closed now. :rotfl2:

I am so sad that your reception is over, but I am sssoooo looking forward to your dessert party.

•And AGAIN, I thank you! :teeth:
•Definitely try that cake combo--If you like light fruit desserts...it's the best!
•I've never tried (or heard of) that cake place in Danvers. Is it good? I should look into it.

It looks like you guys had such a great time!!! Your sloppy downhill pictures are hilarious! I am in love with lemon and raspberry. I tried it for the first time last year and we decided that it's going to be the first layer for our cake too! Good choice! Can't wait to read about your DP!

•Thanks, Nancy! Yay, we love that flavor cake - glad to hear you are going to have some as well! :thumbsup2

I love everything about your day!! :love:

All of your details are just amazing. I love all of your pics..especially the late night ones!!!

I guess I don't feel so bad about my married dad trying to hit up on Minnie!!! :rotfl:

You're soooo gorgeous in all of your pics!!!

Drunk groomsman with the small child is HILARIOUS! As well as $$ bill throwing groomsman!!

Hi!
Can you PLEASE tell me where you bought the beautiful unity candle holder? I am having a Disney theme wedding and I love it!

Thank you,
Nicole

I love everything about your day!! :love:

All of your details are just amazing. I love all of your pics..especially the late night ones!!!

I guess I don't feel so bad about my married dad trying to hit up on Minnie!!! :rotfl:

You're soooo gorgeous in all of your pics!!!

Drunk groomsman with the small child is HILARIOUS! As well as $$ bill throwing groomsman!!

•Aww, thanks, Jennifer! :teeth:
•Hahah, the best part is the drunk groomsman and the $$ groomsman is the same one! He's SO crazy. :rotfl:

It all looks so fun and so gorgeous! So happy for you both Danielle!! ,<3

•Thanks, my lover muffin! <3

Hi!
Can you PLEASE tell me where you bought the beautiful unity candle holder? I am having a Disney theme wedding and I love it!

Thank you,
Nicole

•Hello, Nicole! The candle holder came from disney store .com from the 2010 holiday season. It only held pillar candles, so I did some DIYing to it to make it what I wanted. I'm not sure if you'll be able to find it now, since it's been so long, but maybe try ebay? Sorry I can't be of much more help. Best wishes and happy wedding!

I'm late... but your reception was soooo much fun!! I feel like I was really there through your pictures!! I loved giggling through the downhill slide of drunkeness :laughing: I'm with Chris on the Space Jam song, lol.... best soundtrack ever :goodvibes

More More!

I'm late... but your reception was soooo much fun!! I feel like I was really there through your pictures!! I loved giggling through the downhill slide of drunkeness :laughing: I'm with Chris on the Space Jam song, lol.... best soundtrack ever :goodvibes

More More!

•You have a very good reason to be late! :lmao: I'm so pumped to see your Disneyland pictures - the teasers on facebook weren't enough!
•I will tell Chris that, he will be happy to hear that.

Please excuse this interruption in my wedding trip report - I've decided to start a honeymoon pre-trip report and for those that would like to follow along, this is the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2874525

I didn't have enough patience to wait and finish this report before starting the honeymoon one. (The gears in my head have been turning - I have many ideas to share! :idea: ) I also didn't want to combine them in the same thread, since they are two separate occasions...

Thanks, all! :hug:

I will be back to report our dessert party soon!

Danielle,

I do love light, fruity desserts, so I will definitely be looking into that combo. I have put it on our list. Paul even suggested adding some raspberries to it. :yay:

Cakes for Ocassions in Danvers is awesome! I come up from Medford whenever I need a cake. They are right on Main Street in downtown Danvers. YUM!

I have to check out you honeymoon pre-trippie now.

Subbing! I'm only read the first couple posts, but so far this looks exciting! And congrats on the wedding. I looked amazing. :)

Danielle,

I do love light, fruity desserts, so I will definitely be looking into that combo. I have put it on our list. Paul even suggested adding some raspberries to it. :yay:

Cakes for Ocassions in Danvers is awesome! I come up from Medford whenever I need a cake. They are right on Main Street in downtown Danvers. YUM!

I have to check out you honeymoon pre-trippie now.

Nice, I will definitely look into Cakes for Occasions! Sounds so yummy! Maybe we will run into each other there! :laughing:

Subbing! I'm only read the first couple posts, but so far this looks exciting! And congrats on the wedding. I looked amazing. :)

Thanks for stopping by, Andrea! And thank you so much! :hug:

All caught up!

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!! It must have been such a great day for you guys. The photos are wonderful, and I love the colors you picked. You went through great planning details, and it was nice that you wrote it all out for possible future lucky Disney brides.

I loved all the Disney touches and I have to admit I teared up when Mickey and Minnie came in. I don't know what it is about Disney, but it gets me every time!

Congrats again on your wedding and I hope it was everything you wanted it to be and more. :)

Hey,

Your wedding photos made me feel so emotional! They look soooo happy and everyone is having a good time! I love lots of photos with all the family! :lovestruc

Your colour shame looked beautiful! and your dress is amazing! :)

Your cake looked LUSH! How cute was the pink sponge inside! I could soooo do with a piece about know! hehe

Cant wait to see more photos! :)

Congratulations MR AND MRS! :)
XXX

I'm a little late to the party, but your reception looked like a blast!!! You can totally tell your guests had a fantastic time. I wanted to reach into the computer and eat that slice of cake--yum! It was great to read a glowing reach of DJ Steve too....I'm so excited. Can't wait to hear about the DP.

All caught up!

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!! It must have been such a great day for you guys. The photos are wonderful, and I love the colors you picked. You went through great planning details, and it was nice that you wrote it all out for possible future lucky Disney brides.

I loved all the Disney touches and I have to admit I teared up when Mickey and Minnie came in. I don't know what it is about Disney, but it gets me every time!

Congrats again on your wedding and I hope it was everything you wanted it to be and more. :)

Thank you for reading through, Andrea! I know what you mean, I cry because of the Disney magic too. (I'm that sap that cries on Magical Express because the DVD is so beautiful. :rotfl: )

Hey,

Your wedding photos made me feel so emotional! They look soooo happy and everyone is having a good time! I love lots of photos with all the family! :lovestruc

Your colour shame looked beautiful! and your dress is amazing! :)

Your cake looked LUSH! How cute was the pink sponge inside! I could soooo do with a piece about know! hehe

Cant wait to see more photos! :)

Congratulations MR AND MRS! :)
XXX

Thank you so much, Faye! You are so sweet!

I'm a little late to the party, but your reception looked like a blast!!! You can totally tell your guests had a fantastic time. I wanted to reach into the computer and eat that slice of cake--yum! It was great to read a glowing reach of DJ Steve too....I'm so excited. Can't wait to hear about the DP.

Thanks, Justine! Oooh, that cake still makes my mouth water! You will love DJ Steve--he's awesome!

Hooray for honeymoon PTR I am going to do one too

Teresa

Yay!!! :thumbsup2

429785_347784028588407_100000704378823_1133903_911383363_n-1.jpg

Chris and I are very honored to have been nominated for "Best 2011 Disney Wedding Cake" on the Disney Wedding Blog!
If you'd like to vote for us, or for any of the other wonderful weddings, visit this link: http://www.disneyweddingblog.com/2012/02/vote-for-2011-disney-wedding-awards.html

Many thanks to you all!
:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter