Dancing??

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
Just a couple of questions regarding dancing :) Which club has dancing and what is the atmosphere like? And is it all fast music or do they play music so you can have a slow dance or two? And finally, does anyone where their formal clothes dancing after dinner on formal nights?

The 70s party is an excellent dancing opportunity! It is mostly high-energy 70s tunes, with some line dancing thrown in. I never miss it! I have seen people dancing there VERY dressy although there is typically a good mix of casual too. Just beware...I was grooving so wildly on the Magic last January that I popped my kneecap off!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

There is dancing every night on Beat Street! From about 10:30-midnight, or so, there is a theme (i.e. 70's Night), then after midnight, there is a DJ playing dancing music.

One of the nights, I think it's Thursday, there is an adult "Dancing Under the Stars" party on Decks 9 & 10 by Quiet Cove, where they play slower music. It's very romantic! :D

We always changed out of our formal clothes after dinner, so we would be more comfortable. But, we saw many people still dressed up!

"Dancing Under the Stars" party on Decks 9 & 10 by Quiet Cove, where they play slower music. It's very romantic!

This sounds really great? Do you know if this is on one of the formal nights? DH and I got married Christmas Eve and since I didn't get the whole gown thing, I thought I would buy something really special for the cruise and get him a tux and it would be nice to have a real dance or two.

If I remember right, it was on Thursday night, which is Tropical night. It's very relaxing, sitting out there on deck, listening to the music! Have a great time! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!