• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Spring 2017

I'm just in time to see Rossy dance. :yay:

NOTE TO SELF: Mark down for next year that the finalists started their Fusion dances at 10:20, so we know when to arrive if we don't want to watch the whole Tues Finale.

Last edited:

I just watched the freestyles...I'm going to go for hoping David but would be okay with Rashad. I couldn't get through normandi's i would literally fall asleep right now just from the music of it

::yes:: Even the dancing. I thought it was more the level of a Redemption dance instead of a Freesttyle. . . And they threw in the ad for DWTS Junior. :rolleyes:

Got to watch Rossy's dance on my phone while walking through the concourse at Wrigley. He was robbed!

WINNERS OF THE SPRING 2017 DWTS MIRROR BALL ARE:
discosmiley.gif%7Eoriginal
award.gif

Rashad Jennings & Emma

:cool1: :flower1: :woohoo:
13671329.gif
:jumping1: :cheer2::yay: :dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter