Dancing With the Stars - Spring 2017

All 4 of us in our family voted for David!!!
I think this might be the very first time in DWTS history that you and I are rooting for the same "star" in the finale. :dogdance: I don't know why, but it really cracks me up. It's one of the reasons why I think that Rossy has a chance at the mirror ball ... so many different people are coming together to vote for him! I do admit that I am a bit worried about @emmabelle's report that the lines for Rashad were jammed. I didn't try to call until about 8:40 CST and got right through for Rossy.

I think this might be the very first time in DWTS history that you and I are rooting for the same "star" in the finale. :dogdance: I don't know why, but it really cracks me up. It's one of the reasons why I think that Rossy has a chance at the mirror ball ... so many different people are coming together to vote for him!

Who are you talking to? Me?

We've never voted for the same "star" before? :scratchin

Hey!!! Wait a minute! I didn't type that! :eek:

FINFAN, did you hack my account or my post???? :surfweb: :eek:

:teeth: ;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:jumping1:
Who are you talking to? Me?

We've never voted for the same "star" before? :scratchin
No, I was talking to @Mizzoufan. We usually root to different stars. But ... now that I think about it we might have been on the same page with Emmitt Smith and Donald Driver. IIRC you and I, @Imzadi, usually root for the same star.

Hey!!! Wait a minute! I didn't type that! :eek:

FINFAN, did you hack my account or my post???? :surfweb: :eek:

:teeth: ;)

I WISH! Wasn't me, but pretty happy it's in the post, lol. Obviously, it was a Freudian and you WANT team Lady and the Gramp to get that MIRROR BALL TROPHY! (Tho Brunos gushing over Normani and the rest of the judges gushing over Rashad really makes this anyone's game) ~but Rossy tends to win games, lol. He was way more comfortable in that costume, the part where he did the leg crosses dancing backward, were the best foot work for me all season. He was twinkle toes on that one!

I just watched your link for Rashad, Imzadi, I don't know how you guys don't ❤️ him too! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I sure don't mind Rashad, at all..but gotta say I didn't care for their Freestyle :duck:. I tend to like the ones that have more of a theme or story...going all the way back to Cheryl Burke and Drew Lachey. I really wanted to like Rashads, especially since he had Bruno Mars, but it was just kinda all over the place for me. Also his timing was off. If Rossy gets called out for it so should Rashad. He looked like he was having a blast tho so that's the main thing to me, of Freestyle. No offense to Normani, but I am REALLY hoping one of the guys wins due to no previous experience in dance.

I actually liked Rashad's freestyle the most... considering he choreographed a good part of it I'm even more impressed.

I just watched your link for Rashad, Imzadi, I don't know how you guys don't ❤️ him too! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I sure don't mind Rashad, at all..but gotta say I didn't care for their Freestyle :duck:. I tend to like the ones that have more of a theme or story...going all the way back to Cheryl Burke and Drew Lachey. I really wanted to like Rashads, especially since he had Bruno Mars, but it was just kinda all over the place for me.

I like Rashad too. He was still in the running for me until he changed songs and it became all percussive and just drumming. Then as Kirby, Finfan & others have said, his dance stopped working. :headache:

I liked Normani in the beginning. But then it became really apparent that she's had a lot of prior training. And Val stopped teaching & stretching her. He only choreographed her. She came on the show with the most training, but IMO, grew the least. A lot of that was due to Val. He thought he had a shoo-in. So he didn't develop other dimensions of her. And DWTS was not-so-subtly pushing her at us to win. I don't like people trying to maneuver me. :mad:

And the audience showed Heather, it takes more than just being a good dancer to win this. If that's all it takes, then everyone could have been cut out of the show after the third week and it was obvious that Normani, Heather and Simone were the best ones. In fact, no star without dance training need apply at all, if that is the only criteria. But, it's not. Both Heather & Simone are out.

I think David & Rashad both grew incredibly. But, David really does have a champion mentality and outlook on life that gives him an extra zest that he brings to his dancing. :dance3: So, while David's not the best dancer, he's got what it takes to win at LIFE, and that's why I voted for him.

Robinb - one good thing about this rain, and the Cubs game being cancelled, you'll get to watch the show tonight.

Here are the Freestyles dances. If (general) you haven't voted, you still have 1.5 hours to get your vote in online for Rossy.

Posted in the order they danced:

David & Lindsay:

Normani & Val:

Rashad & Emma:

Voting ends at 11am EDT (8am PDT)

Also VOTE online:
http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/

And/OR VOTE on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/dancingwiththestars/app/1046081125498814/
Thanks for posting these! We were on a late flight last night and I missed the whole show. Haven't had a chance to watch it on dvr. Just from the freestyles alone, I liked Rashad's best. I think I'm in the minority.

I just watched the freestyles...I'm going to go for hoping David but would be okay with Rashad. I couldn't get through normandi's i would literally fall asleep right now just from the music of it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter