Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

Timeshifted …

Alyson was just OK. I would score a 7 or maybe an 8. It makes me wonder if she didn’t have time to learn the dance. I agree with Carrie Ann about the time not dancing plus the handstand that wasn’t mentioned.

They even gave harry; Taylor’s vocals. Anything to push him through

I didn’t like that slowed down cruel summer

I laughed out loud when Harry flinched as Rylee did one of her turns around the stump. Just ridiculous.

Ariana -

No place to hide for a woman in the Rumba. Nice dance, a couple of tiny bobbles. I score it a 9. Her movement and shaping was beautiful.

Val has been dancing full out since (at least) the dance off. Nice to see him and Pasha get dancers which they can really dance full out with.

Jason -

I love a good Argentine Tango. That one was hot! My only complaint is that he seemed to lean forward too much. I score it a 9 because of that.

Harry -

Ugh. He’s still terrible even after the package. He’s still stomping around. I will say he was less tree-like and more like lumber. He did move, it was just sucky.

I would say his score would be a 6 or maybe a 7.

8’s?!? What the actual heck?

Charity -

Her package was still annoying. Great dance! They were so connected all the way up to the tricks and then there was a disconnect. That dance was still beautiful and sexy but it became a little less personal and passionate about half way through. I would score a 9 or a 10.

Edited, what does the 13 on artem’s hand mean?

Charity -

Her package was still annoying. Great dance! They were so connected all the way up to the tricks and then there was a disconnect. That dance was still beautiful and sexy but it became a little less personal and passionate about half way through. I would score a 9 or a 10.

Edited, what does the 13 on artem’s hand mean?
It’s Taylor’s lucky number

During the speak now tour she had 13 on the back of her hand. Not on the palm lol

Xochitl & Ariana kept sticking on each other's rhinestones and had to keep pulling apart. :lmao:

Xochitl -

Quckstep is so hard and that song was so freaking fast! She was a-mazing. It was really not fair how fast it was. Give freaking Harry a song that fast And watch him fall on his perfect face.

I score her a 9. It was too hard to keep up with the music.

Alyson looked like her shoes didn't fit right. She was cloppy in them. I wonder if they purposely gave her shoes that don't fit right.

Rylee out-danced Harry and made him look even more like a tree.

Ariana v/s Xochitl Dance Off - Viennese Waltz

Ariana is not finishing her arm movements. Xochitl was more modern. I love Xochitl, but I kind of liked Ariana’s more traditional classic dance.

Ariana v/s Xochitl Dance Off - Viennese Waltz

Ariana is not finishing her arm movements. Xochitl was more modern. I love Xochitl, but I kind of liked Ariana’s more traditional classic dance.

I liked Ariana’s more traditional classic dance too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter