Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2022

So Vinny got farther than Snooki & The Situation. Okay, NOW we know why he made it so far. That was HIS deal with the producers.

I knew there isn't that many people in NJ.

Last edited:
Mark and CHarli looked like two pros out there. Great choreography from Mark.

Last edited:
I started late. I just watched Daniel’s dance. I thought it was clunky and stompy. Turning the music off was a gimmick, like blindfolding the dancer. I wasn’t impressed.

Bummer about his mom, though. He’s lucky he had two loving moms.
I was on the phone and missed the story about is mom. What did he say?

I was on the phone and missed the story about is mom. What did he say?
She was also deaf and left him with family and never came back. He ended up being adopted by a couple (two women) when we was 18 months old. He remembered feeling out of place that he didn’t have biological parents. His mom reconnected with him when he was 18 and (I think) he didn’t stay connected. She had drug problems. She ended up dying of cancer very quickly and he was sad that he didn’t connect more with her.

So Vinny got farther than Snooki & The Situation. Okay, NOW we know why he made it so far. That was HIS deal with the producers.

I knew there isn't that many people in NJ.
He’s totally hunched over through most of the dance.

She was also deaf and left him with family and never came back. He ended up being adopted by a couple (two women) when we was 18 months old. He remembered feeling out of place that he didn’t have biological parents. His mom reconnected with him when he was 18 and (I think) he didn’t stay connected. She had drug problems. She ended up dying of cancer very quickly and he was sad that he didn’t connect more with her.
He’s been through so much.

So, is the show completely going to ignore that Aaron Carter died? Or not send heartfelt wished to Nick? :confused3Talk about an ironic theme for this week, he was a teen star of the 90's. And of course they were both on DWTS.

So, is the show completely going to ignore that Aaron Carter died? Or not send heartfelt wished to Nick? :confused3Talk about an ironic theme for this week, he was a teen star of the 90's. And of course they were both on DWTS.
They did a very brief thing at the beginning

They said something at the very start of the show.

Double Elimination
Bottom THREE:

Heidi & Artem
Trevor & Emma
Vinny & Koko

GOING HOME:

Heidi & Artem
Vinny & Koko

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter