Dan Murphy

You say it's your birthday, happy birthday to ya!
:rockband: :rockband:

Dan, have a fantastic day!
Can you believe it actually downpoured here,today?! :umbrella:

Rosemarie :flower:

Happy Birthday, Dan

To one of the nicest people on the DIS. Hope you have a wonderful day and many more happy days to come.

:cake: :bday: :cake: :bday:

:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
8.gif

10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

Happy Birthday Dan!! Best wishes to a very special guy for a fantastic day filled with lots of fun, laughter and happiness!!
d2576.gif

Happy Birthday, Dan!!! I hope it's been a wonderful, memorable day for you.

:wizard: :wizard: :goodvibes :flower1: :cake: :bday: :cake: :flower1: :goodvibes :wizard: :wizard:

:bday: Happy Birthday Dan :bday:
:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:​
:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Of the 1000's of DISers, there are a few who stand out . . . you are one of them. Hope you've had a Happy Birthday!

The Donald from Georgia

Dan, have a very happy birthday. Thanks for all you do to help make these boards a happier place for everyone! God bless you! :cheer2: :grouphug:

dundee10 said:
Of the 1000's of DISers, there are a few who stand out . . . you are one of them. Hope you've had a Happy Birthday!
Wow! Dan you know I have to agree there! :goodvibes

:bday: :cake: My Dear DIS friend, from ALL of us! :grouphug:

(Open your ecards, ok?) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter