Dan Murphy

Yikes, another birthday. They do catch up and add up after awhile, LOL. :faint: 61 and counting, LOL. :banana: Thanks for the good wishes, kind words. :blush: Always nice to stop by here on the DIS, always good people, family. :goodvibes

We celebrated Marie's birthday on Sunday (every year this is birthday week at my house, LOL) and she stopped by here last night to thank the folks here for her good wishes too. :grouphug: Tonight she is making one of my favorites, tacos. :)

Again, thanks everyone, for the good wishes, and for making today, and every day, special. :flower:

Yes, have a great day, Dan! Happy Birthday to Marie, too.

Dan, I must say that you share your special day with a very special lady...my grandma. :sunny:

Happy 61st Dan! :cool1: Sorry I missed Marie's birthday. Happy Birthday to you too, Marie! :grouphug:

Oh, Dan, Happy Birthday to both you and Marie. I wish you a blessed year and many, many, many more Happy and Healthy Years to the both of you. :cheer2: :cake: :bday: :flower1: :cheer2:

Have a wonderful day Dan!

birthdaysong.gif

Happy Birthday Dan :cake:

I have a Brother that just turned 60 on the 18th, he loves Disney too!
We will all have to get together someday while we are in Disney so I can take my two favorite "Disney Guys" to lunch!
He asked me to go this October, you going to be there then?

:wizard: Happy 61 yrs young Dan!

Hope you have a wonderful BD and enjoy your tacos !!

:cool1: Happy Happy Birthday Dan!!! :cool1:
Hope your day is grand. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Happy Birthday Dan. Thanks for making me feel so welcome here on the DIS, you are the first person I think of whenever I think of this place.

Sending you Mickey Wishes and Dole Whip Dreams for the Happiest Birthday Week to you and Marie....enjoy those tacos.

:sunny:
:bday:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter