Dan Murphy hits 30,000

<CENTER>
fdf59fd8.gif

Dan, I am so lucky to be able to call you my friend, and am so glad to have been able to read so many of your 30,000 witty, charming, sweet, touching, and nutty ;) posts. Keep them coming. :)

Thanks, Lynne, for that wonderful clipart and sentiment. You are a wonderful person, as are all of the people on this thread.

Right now I wish I never posted any of those 30,000. They mean very little in the scheme of things.

Woohoo!! Congrats Dan!!

(Though I disagree with your sentiment that they mean very little in the scheme of things. You wouldn't have touched as many hearts as you've touched if it hadn't been for those 30k posts, and a lot of us are better off for having known you and for being able to call you friend!)

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
They mean very little in the scheme of things.
Maybe to you... but to those you've touched those posts mean the world :sunny: So I must thank you again for all you've done for many.

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
Right now I wish I never posted any of those 30,000. They mean very little in the scheme of things.
Don't you DARE say that! Even in the scheme of things, YOU make a difference, to a lot of US around here!

BIG, HUGE, (need a step-stool-kinda){{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}, Dan!!

Love,

Kim, Marty, Matt & Kelly

:)

Wow!

What can I say. Congratulations to a terrific person. It is a pleasure being your friend. :D :D

Wow!! Thanks Dan!! I truly enjoy reading all of your posts & seeing all of the wonderful pictures. You put a little Disney in my day, everyday! Thanks soo much!

Congratulations Dan! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter