Daisy meet in MK?

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
I know she used to meet in Pete’s silly sideshow. Is she back there yet? If not, any ideas when she may return?

It says "returning soon" but I don't see a date on the WDW website.
What does that even mean in Disney terms lol. Our daughter is obsessed with daisy and I know we can catch her in the parade but wanted to meet her up close. We are only going to MK unfortunately and I booked chef mickeys thinking she was there but now see that she is not lol.

What does that even mean in Disney terms lol. Our daughter is obsessed with daisy and I know we can catch her in the parade but wanted to meet her up close. We are only going to MK unfortunately and I booked chef mickeys thinking she was there but now see that she is not lol.

It's not easy to get, but if you can switch to Topolino's, she is there. There are often cancelations the day before.

She has been meeting in Epcot at the International Gateway in a pastry chef outfit for Food and Wine. We met her a few days ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter